House & Home
Even the best Wi-Fi password is not protection from the newest security threat. New research shows that home and business W-Fi networks, even those secured with a password, can be vulnerable to something called KRACKS, or key reinstallation attacks. Put simply, someone could watch the data being transmitted over Wi-Fi.
- Family reunites with stolen dog at Wake County shelter
- Cumberland County receives ASPCA grant to assist in animal cruelty investigations
- New shelter nearly doubles Rocky Mount's capacity to help homeless animals
- Think safe, local, fun for pet gifts
- Buying a pet for Christmas? Make sure the recipient is ready
- View More »