House & Home
With so many people flocking to the Triangle area these days, builders have to pull out all the stops to attract buyers to their homes. Trends in the area show that buyers want more than just a beautiful home. Buyers want more accessibility to dining, shopping, and major highways. Buyers want the best schools. But most of all, buyers want amenities that help simplify their lives rather than complicate them.
- Family reunites with stolen dog at Wake County shelter
- Cumberland County receives ASPCA grant to assist in animal cruelty investigations
- New shelter nearly doubles Rocky Mount's capacity to help homeless animals
- Think safe, local, fun for pet gifts
- Buying a pet for Christmas? Make sure the recipient is ready
- View More »