British PM: UK increasing terror threat level to critical, believes another attack is imminent
As officials hunted for accomplices of a suicide bomber and Britain's prime minister warned another attack could be "imminent," thousands of people poured into the streets of Manchester in a defiant vigil Tuesday for victims of a blast at a pop concert — the latest apparent target of Islamic extremists seeking to rattle life in the West.
- Don't do the crime and post it online if you can't do added time
Social media creates a whole new world to share, and sometimes those things include violent crimes.
- Fuquay-Varina business owners hope Balloon Fest visitors drift into town
While last year's WRAL Freedom Balloon Fest was a sight to see in Fuquay-Varina, some downtown businesses were left wondering why they didn't see a surge of customers. As Fuquay-Varina prepares to host the event for the second time this weekend, organizers are tweaking festival plans to help local businesses capitalize as tens of thousands of people descend on the areas in and around the festival.
- Franklin DA not seeking death penalty in decapitation case
Franklin County District Attorney Michael Waters said Tuesday that he will not seek the death penalty against a teenager accused of killing and beheading his mother.
- Char-Grill eyes 11th location
The fast food stand has been a staple of the Raleigh food scene since 1959 when its first location opened on Hillsborough Street.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,398.42||+4.40 (+0.18%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||51.50||+0.63 (+1.24%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||119.14||-0.76 (-0.63%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Neighbor charged in Ohio fire that killed 5 kids, 2 adults
- Police find Nazi items, explosives during murder probe
- Experts: Lack of communication before plane disturbance
- Expiring law could leave Route 66 towns without key funding
- Graduation day bittersweet for slain black scholar's friends
- View More »
- Former CIA director testifies on Russian election interference
- Authorities provide update on Manchester bombing
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Longer sentences eyed for posting videos of crimes
CompleteWRAL Evening News
10pWRAL Late News