Memories, tears mark newscast a day after on-air shootings
The colleagues of two journalists shot to death on live television returned to their morning show Thursday with memories, tears and a determination to carry on.
- Wake County school bus driver arrested for pushing student down stairs
A driver for the Wake County Public School System was arrested Thursday for allegedly pushing an 8-year-old student down the stairs of a bus.
- Three more charged in Durham kidnapping, shooting
Three more suspects have been charged in the Monday night kidnapping and shooting of two teens in Durham, bring the total number of people charged in the case to five, according to the the Durham County Sheriff's Office.
- Serious dog attack reported at Johnston County hotel
A serious dog attack occurred Thursday afternoon at the Travelers Inn located in Four Oaks, according to authorities.
- Triangle's oldest WWII veteran turns 102
Jerry Smith was the oldest veteran on the Triangle Flight of Honor back in 2011. The program flew veterans to the nation's capital for free to see the memorial built in their honor. Today, the 102-year-old is sharing more than a century's worth of memories.
- Southern Pines police searching for men who robbed restaurants
The Southern Pines police department is trying to identify two men who robbed two restaurants.
- NC Forest Service sending equipment to help crews battling western wildfires
- Fayetteville police: Man sexually assaulted woman after she refused a ride
- Suspect in 1991 Wilson homicide is captured in Ga.
- Losing streak ends for Goodnight, billiionaires; Triangle stocks rebound, too
- Amber Alert cancelled for Western NC 4-year-old
- View More »
- Obama walks New Orleans streets, says city 'moving forward'
- Former broadcaster in TV shooting was a volatile, angry man
- Q&A: What to make of the recent volatility in the markets
- Study finds peak months for college students' 1st drug use
- National Zoo says smaller of twin panda cubs has died
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||1,987.66||+47.15 (+2.43%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||40.51||+0.04 (+0.10%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||107.73||+0.06 (+0.06%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com