A South Carolina woman has admitted lying to federal agents during their investigation of the gang-related kidnapping of a Wake County prosecutor's father.
Crash landing was close call for Granville County couple
A family was asleep inside their home in Oxford early Friday when a plane crashed feet from their front door.
- Marines deactivate decorated 'Walking Dead' unit
Decades before the television show, a Marine Corps battalion decorated for extensive combat in World War II and Vietnam earned the nickname the "Walking Dead."
- Ebola arrives in Senegal as outbreak accelerates
A man infected with Ebola traveled to Senegal, bringing to the country the first confirmed case of the dreaded disease that has hit four other West African nations and killed more than 1,500 people, the Ministry of Health said Friday.
- Afternoon showers possible during hot, humid holiday weekend
Hot, humid conditions will linger across central and eastern North Carolina for the next several days, and afternoon showers and storms are possible throughout the Labor Day weekend.
- Stewart says Ward's death will affect him forever
Speaking quietly and with a trembling voice, NASCAR superstar Tony Stewart said Friday that the death of Kevin Ward Jr. will "affect my life forever" as he returned to the track for the first time since his car struck and killed the fellow driver during a sprint-car race in New York three weeks ago.
- Drake Landing allowed to operate gun range
Drake Landing will be allowed to operate a a gun range on its property, the Harnett County Board of Adjustment ruled late Thursday night.
- Raleigh police searching for missing 30-year-old man
- Raleigh sex offender didn't violate probation, judge finds
- Falling gas prices expected to boost Labor Day weekend travel
- UNC-Chapel Hill implements new sex assault policy
- Researchers urge parents to make the most of driving time with teens
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,000.18||+3.44 (+0.17%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||99.97||-0.09 (-0.09%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||123.76||-0.24 (-0.19%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.