Student diagnosed with tuberculosis at Durham's Northern High School
The Durham County Department of Public Health said a student from Northern High School has been diagnosed with tuberculosis.
- 'I've been homeless:' Durham proposal submitted to build affordable housing for public school teachers
'I've been homeless:' Durham proposal submitted to build affordable housing for public school teachers
A progressive proposal in Durham is proposing building affordable apartments reserved for Durham public school teachers.
- Fayetteville man charged with sexually assaulting Fort Bragg soldier
A man was charged Tuesday with sexually assaulting a female service member at Fort Bragg.
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
North Korea's deputy U.N. ambassador warned Monday that the situation on the Korean peninsula "has reached the touch-and-go point and a nuclear war may break out any moment."
- Williams, UNC happy to see NCAA cloud lift ahead of new season
It's not often that a defending national champion enters the college basketball season feeling relieved, but that might be just the word to use for the UNC Tar Heels ahead of the 2017-18 season.
- Columbus County couple focused on change, action following son's death
A Columbus County couple is now focused on turning their grief into a positive change. Jeannette Nash lost her son, 30-year-old John Nash, and his fiancé, 29-year-old Whitney Jackson, last week in a motorcycle crash.
- Trump warns 'I fight back' after McCain hits foreign policy
- 325-pound woman charged with killing girl by sitting on her
- NTSB: Balloon crash pilot was as impaired as a drunk driver
- Judge halts newest Trump travel ban, saying it has same woes
- Appeals court tosses $72 million award in talcum powder case
- View More »
- 'Conversation Worth Having:' Chapel Hill campaign works to stop underage drinking with resources for parents
- Notasium, play space and music school, to open in Cary
- 'Little Mermaid' stops at DPAC this week
- Yes, that is a tongue slide! Poe Center to open doors to general public during special event Saturday
- Teen Fright Train planned at Pullen Park
- View More »
- New mothers are eating their placentas - here's why doctors say they should stop
- Adorable abandoned pit bull gets adopted by a fire station
- Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from consideration
- Texas worker stole $1.2 million in fajitas in 'bizarre' scheme
- Celebrity-named seal pups rehabilitated, set free on beach
- View More »
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,559.36||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||55.74||+0.62 (+1.12%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||122.13||-0.84 (-0.68%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- House takes up veto override on judicial primaries bill
- Cutcliffe meets the media to preview Duke vs Pittsburgh
- Trump, Greek PM hold joint news conference
- Roy Williams speaks at UNC media day
- Wake County school board work session
- NC State Fair midway
- Wake County school board regular meeting