Fayetteville leaders to consider outdoor smoking ban
City leaders in Fayetteville are set to consider a new ordinance banning outdoor smoking on such city property as public parking lots and parks, except in specially designated areas.
- NC Republicans see positives with voter ID credit
With all the legal wrangling and vocal protests about North Carolina's new election changes, you'd think legislators who helped pass the wide-reaching 2013 law might keep quiet about that support as General Assembly elections approach.
- Accused White House intruder to appear in court
Following an embarrassing security breach at the White House, one of the most closely protected buildings in the world, the Secret Service is said to be considering establishing new checkpoints to screen tourists in public areas near the presidential mansion.
- Syria vote isn't last word from Congress on war
As far as Congress is concerned, President Barack Obama's Mideast war strategy isn't in the clear yet.
- Roethlisberger, Steelers top Panthers 37-19
Ben Roethlisberger spent Sunday night relishing in the return of Steelers football.
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit
NASA's Maven spacecraft entered orbit around Mars for an unprecedented study of the red planet's atmosphere following a 442 million-mile journey that began nearly a year ago.
|—S&P 500||2,010.40||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||94.44||-0.75 (-0.79%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||117.09||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Smart tips to make fall lawn care easier
- Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
- Soldier returns to Duke hospital to thank doctors who saved his life
- 'Stop lying to us': Vets speak out at Fayetteville VA town hall meetings
- Carolinas recall Hurricane Hugo 25 years ago, new threat
- View More »
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com