UNC's Williams thankful, doing OK after vertigo attack
North Carolina coach Roy Williams said he was feeling both thankful to be alive, and proud of how his team responded in the aftermath of a vertigo attack that forced him to watch most of the second half of the Tar Heels' 68-65 ACC win over Boston College on Tuesday night from the locker room.
- Report: Drowned girl's hands were tied
A 3-year-old Raleigh girl's hands were tied before she went into a Durham pond last fall, according to a report from a medical examiner that was released Tuesday.
- Goldsboro teacher struck, killed by day care bus
A Goldsboro elementary school teacher was struck by a day care bus and killed Tuesday morning in the school parking lot as children were being dropped off for class.
- Clear morning gives way to chance of light flurries Wednesday
A winter-like pattern of cold temperatures is still in North Carolina on Wednesday, which will have a chance of light snow flurries that lingers through the afternoon.
- Panthers turn page to 2016 after deflating Super Bowl loss
Dave Gettleman has been on both ends of the spectrum when it comes to Super Bowl -- winning two with the New York Giants as a front office assistant and losing on Sunday as general manager of the Carolina Panthers.
- NC redistricting case heads to US Supreme Court
A federal court in Greensboro has refused to put a ruling on hold that would require North Carolina to redraw much of its Congressional map before holding elections in those districts. The state has appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Jurors hear from North Hills murder suspect in videotaped interrogation
- Body found in Fayetteville woods; person of interest sought
- Charleston preacher's widow wants to carry on late husband's work
- Fayetteville planners weigh allowing school in historic home
- Grimes, Miike Snow added to Moogfest lineup
- View More »
|—S&P 500||1,852.21||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||28.33||-0.67 (-2.31%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||113.58||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- In Central America, gangs an obstacle in battle against Zika
- Having trouble sleeping? Try shutting off screens well before bed
- England's junior doctors go on strike as contract talks fail
- Refugee mental health needs could overwhelm, experts fear
- Kim Davis obeying orders in gay marriage case, judges rules
- View More »
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com