A federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that two provisions of North Carolina's controversial 2013 elections law cannot be enforced during the November election.
Official: 5 kids had contact with Ebola patient
Authorities say five students who had contact with a man diagnosed with Ebola in Dallas are being monitored but are showing no symptoms of the disease.
- Car crashes into fuel truck in Apex
A car crashed into a fuel truck near the intersection of Apex Peakway and Ten Ten Road shortly before noon Wednesday.
- Tractor-trailer, car collide northeast of Durham
A tractor-trailer and a car were involved in a wreck Wednesday afternoon on Red Mill Road in Durham County.
- Tillis says White House breach a 'failure' of Obama administration
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Thom Tillis said the security breaches at the White House speak to a need for the Obama administration "to start getting serious about homeland security and national security."
- Huge Durham Innovation District plan covers 15 acres
A team of developers led by Longfellow Real Estate Partners from Boston, Duke University and Durham businessman Hank Scherich unveiled formal plans today for the "Durham Innovation District." The project covers 15 acres just to the west of downtown.
- Man, 25, charged in fatal Raleigh shooting
A 25-year-old Raleigh man was charged early Wednesday in connection with a fatal shooting in the 3055 block of Limber Lane.
|▼S&P 500||1,945.85||-26.44 (-1.34%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||94.17||-0.37 (-0.39%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||116.78||+0.57 (+0.49%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Kroger deals 10/1: Greens, pork roast, chicken breast, beans & more!
- New October printable and digital coupons!
- Harris Teeter deals 10/1: SIX freebies & excellent deals!
- ALDI deals 10/1: Sweet potatoes, carrots, asparagus & more!
- Food Lion Deals 10/1: Chicken breast, pork chops, canned beans & more!
- View More »