A Harnett County man pleaded no contest Monday to a misdemeanor charge after his unattended dump truck ran over a Hillsborough boy the day after Christmas.
Serious wreck shuts down southbound I-95 near Benson
At least three vehicles were involved in a wreck Monday morning on I-95 South near Benson.
- Remodeling? Protect your investment with 5 contractor tips
Dealing with contractors to remodel your home can be a daunting task, but there are easy steps to make sure your investment is protected.
- Special delivery: US-born panda cub Bao Bao bound for China
The National Zoo is packing up its American-born panda cub Bao Bao for a one-way flight to China, where the 3-year-old will eventually join a panda breeding program.
- After Matthew, state scrambles to reopen NC roads before spring
Cars are rolling past Geraldine's Peaches and Produce again. That's a big relief for Geraldine Herring.
Top car trends to look out for in 2017
It seems every year, technological advances pick up speed. In the auto industry, the pace of change is exciting and sometimes a bit overwhelming for consumers.
- Sneezing? As temperatures climb, so does pollen count
Temperatures will reach the 70s again on Monday, and the weather will remain similarly mild all week.
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,351.16||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||53.11||-0.03 (-0.06%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||117.68||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Passenger dead, driver injured after train strikes car in Fayetteville
- Two officers, two others hurt when pickup truck hits Fayetteville police cruiser
- New NC Democratic leader talks rural vote, diversity
- Ramp from I-40W to Lake Wheeler closes for week of Fortify construction
- Man tells 911 operator he's going to shoot brother, cooperate with deputies
- View More »