Brandon Ingram announces decision to go to Duke
Kinston High School forward Brandon Ingram announced Monday that he'll play his college basketball for the Duke University Blue Devils.
- Got raw milk? NC lawmakers say you might soon
North Carolina residents might soon be able to buy part ownership of a cow - or an entire herd - to get access to raw milk for themselves and their families.
- Researchers link another gene to breast cancer
On Monday, the Susan G. Komen Foundation announced the discovery of another gene, RECQL, which can increase a person's likelihood of developing breast cancer.
- Holly Springs jogger hit by vehicle dies, driver faces additional charge
A jogger who was hit by a Holly Springs High School student last week has died, officials said.
- Safe but somber, Triangle climbers on Everest await rescue
Ron Wahula, of Raleigh, and his friend, John Dodd of Durham, were lucky to be unhurt when an earthquake spawned an avalanche on Mount Everest, but two days later they were still waiting to get safely off the mountain.
- Paramedic-turned-filmmaker shares suffering of Nepalese 'family'
Filmmaker Allan R. Smith went to Nepal in 2012 for inspiration, working on a movie about an attempt to climb Mount Everest. After seeing the devastation wrought by a magnitude-7.8 earthquake there this past weekend, Smith packed his bags for a return, this time to leverage the skills he learned as a paramedic and firefighter.
- Annexation bill gets 'catfish' amendment
- House to vote on body-camera study, kids in hot cars
- Today @NCCapitol (April 27): House members start work early in advance of deadline
- What's NC's backup plan if health insurance subsidies knocked out?
- Costly, controversial: Lawmakers have just months to tame Medicaid beast
- View More »
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Loretta Lynch sworn in as attorney general
- House committee takes up powdered alcohol, raw milk
- NC State gets major donation to vet school
- Rioting reported in Baltimore
- Kinston's Brandon Ingram announces college commitment
- WRAL Evening News
CompletedSenate debates Iran divestment, city home design controls
10pWRAL Late News
|▼S&P 500||2,108.92||-8.77 (-0.41%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||60.95||+1.81 (+3.06%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.33||+2.28 (+2.02%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.