One person is dead following a shooting at the Mr. Pawn Check Cashing shop Monday night.
NC authorities find 43 prison escapees, still searching for 12
The North Carolina Department of Public Safety is seeking help in locating 12 long-term escapees from the North Carolina prison system.
- Alleged sexting lands Fayetteville high school QB on the bench
It is unclear when Cormega Copening will be back under center for the Jack Britt High School football team. The quarterback, who started for the Buccaneers Aug. 21 but was benched last Friday, faces sex charges and won't be back on the field until his legal problems are resolved.
- Georgia police officer shot, circumstances unclear
A police officer in Georgia has been shot and is being taken to a hospital.
- Freedom Christian Academy co-founder charged with violating sex offender registry law
The head of a Fayetteville private school under fire for an academic scandal and having a convicted sex offender perform work on campus was arrested Monday.
- Suspect in Brooklyn cab death arrested in North Carolina
A suspect in the killing of a cab driver in Brooklyn earlier this year has been arrested in North Carolina.
- Living quarters doubling in downtown Raleigh
The number of residential spaces in downtown Raleigh is expected to double in the near future, putting more strain on an area that is already trying to balance the needs of businesses and residents.
- Sex registry questioned after prep school grad's conviction
- Hometown mourners celebrate life of slain TV cameraman
- State Dept. releases 7,000 pages of emails, 150 censored
- Investigators: Arizona woman acknowledges drowning twin sons
- Suspect in Houston-area deputy's death had mental evaluation
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,972.18||-16.69 (-0.84%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||45.19||+2.82 (+6.66%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||108.82||+0.12 (+0.11%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marriage case
- Tubman, Susan B. Anthony win support for redesigned $10 bill
- Judge sides with anti-abortion group in birth control case
- Blue Bell resumes selling ice cream after listeria recall
- $20 found in San Francisco leads to $1 million lottery win
- View More »