Sheriff: Husband charged with murder in wife's death
Cumberland County investigators on Saturday charged a man with murder after his wife was found dead inside their home.
- NC, federal law out of sync on gun ban for abusers
Despite new laws in several states designed to protect victims of domestic abuse from gun violence, advocates say the North Carolina legislature is unlikely to take similar action anytime soon.
- Raleigh man granted Super Bowl wish after battling Stage 4 cancer
Grant Lafoon is one of thousands of Panthers fans in the San Francisco for Super Bowl 50, but his journey to the Bay Area is quite different than most.
- Sheriff: more charges added to teens who threw rocks off overpass
Authorities arrested three teenagers Monday after they were found throwing rocks off an overpass on Interstate 95 in Cumberland County.
- Federal court strikes down NC congressional district maps
Three federal judges on Friday threw out the congressional voting maps the Republican-led General Assembly drew five years ago, ruling that two districts were gerrymandered along racial lines.
- What play is next? NCSU students create model to predict it
While almost everyone knew the Seahawks would run the ball late in their Super Bowl loss to the Patriots. At least one person thought they'd pass and he's a student at NC State.
- Air Force to remove C-130s from Fort Bragg
- Community center opening to mark anniversary of Muslim students' deaths
- True blue couple cashes in with Super Bowl trip
- Officials: Water service restored to 'nearly all' customers affected in Cary, Morrisville
- YMCA to build branch in southeast Raleigh
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,880.05||-35.40 (-1.85%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||29.90||+1.27 (+4.44%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||112.32||+1.75 (+1.58%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.