Wake Forest: Man offers girl pills; incident is 6th of 'stranger danger'
An incident involving a child was reported in Wake Forest Monday night - the sixth such occurrence in the Wake County town within a month.
- Google schedules press conference Tuesday with Gov. McCrory
Google will host a press conference to discuss "what's in store for our community" in Raleigh on Tuesday afternoon. Gov. Pat McCrory is scheduled to be there. But Google won't discuss specifics about what the news is.
- Balloon crew hits halfway mark in bid to break records
Pilots Troy Bradley of New Mexico and Leonid Tiukhtyaev of Russia set off from Saga, Japan, shortly before 6:30 a.m. Sunday Japan time en route to North America.
- Facebook: Internal glitch caused hour-long global outage
Facebook said it suffered a self-inflicted outage lasting an hour on Tuesday that made its site inaccessible to users worldwide.
- Father, son indicted in Granville County double-murder case
Detectives found items inside the charred home of a Granville County couple killed during a cross-country crime spree indicating the brutality of the crime, according to search warrants recently released in the case.
- Man accused of stabbing Raleigh store clerk over Cheetos
A man faces charges after he allegedly stabbed a Raleigh convenience store clerk over a bag of Cheetos.
More Top News
- Court-martial finds former Bragg prosecutor guilty of rape
- SBI to continue investigating 1976 double murder case
- Man accused of breaking into downtown Raleigh's The Oxford
- Man accused of stealing $36K in property from Raleigh home
- Cumberland authorities investigating pizza delivery robberies
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,057.09||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||42.90||-0.79 (-1.81%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||122.99||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com