AP FACT CHECK: Trump on Iraq war
Donald Trump delivered a ferocious putdown of George W. Bush from the debate stage, central to his effort to convince voters that they don't want another Bush deciding when to take the country to war. But were his key facts right?
- Budget chairman faces challenge on conservative credentials
Rep. Nelson Dollar says he has been leading the conservative charge since serving in Gov. Jim Martin's administration. Challenger Mark Villee says Dollar has turned his back on his conservative credentials in favor of bloated budgets.
- Sheriff: 11-year-old injured in Wake County shooting
An 11-year-old girl was injured in a shooting Sunday afternoon on Colchester Drive in Knightdale, according to Sheriff Donnie Harrison.
- Game Blog: North Carolina tops Pittsburgh 85-64
North Carolina beat Pittsburgh 85-64 to improve to 21-4, 10-2 in ACC play as the team returned to full power, playing like it had early in the season before hitting its shooting slump. Brice Johnson scored 19 points, Marcus Paige contributes 15, Justin Jackson had 14, Joel Berry II scored 13 and Isaiah Hicks added 10 as five Tar Heels scored in double digits.
- Thousands gather in downtown Raleigh for 10th annual Moral March
About 5,000 people packed downtown on Saturday for the 10th annual Moral March on Raleigh.
- Crazy play, crazier win: Duke stuns No. 7 Virginia at buzzer
With the game in the balance, Duke guard Grayson Allen powered his way down the lane and flipped the ball off the backboard.
- Johnson, Paige help No. 9 Tar Heels roll past Panthers 85-64
- LaVine exits All-Star stage for Kobe and the NBA's best
- Barber's career-high 38 help NC State beat Wake Forest 99-88
- Ovies: Self-appointed Twitter refs question Allen's buzzer-beater
- Denny Hamlin wins opening Daytona race for 3rd time
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||1,864.78||+35.70 (+1.95%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||25.21||-0.72 (-2.78%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||118.36||-0.70 (-0.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com