Kinston's Brandon Ingram picks Duke, ending long recruiting process
Kinston High School forward Brandon Ingram announced Monday that he'll play his college basketball for the Duke University Blue Devils.
- Got raw milk? NC lawmakers say you might soon
North Carolina residents might soon be able to buy part ownership of a cow - or an entire herd - to get access to raw milk for themselves and their families.
- Researchers link another gene to breast cancer
On Monday, the Susan G. Komen Foundation announced the discovery of another gene, RECQL, which can increase a person's likelihood of developing breast cancer.
- Holly Springs jogger hit by vehicle dies, driver faces additional charge
A jogger who was hit by a Holly Springs High School student last week has died, officials said.
- Durham residents, city leaders react to DOJ report
Durham city leaders and residents react to recommendations in a Department of Justice report to reduce crime and improve police-community relations in the city.
- Safe but somber, Triangle climbers on Everest await rescue
Ron Wahula, of Raleigh, and his friend, John Dodd of Durham, were lucky to be unhurt when an earthquake spawned an avalanche on Mount Everest, but two days later they were still waiting to get safely off the mountain.
- Senate OKs Iran divestment, revolving-door changes
- Annexation bill gets 'catfish' amendment
- House to vote on body-camera study, kids in hot cars
- Today @NCCapitol (April 27): House members start work early in advance of deadline
- What's NC's backup plan if health insurance subsidies knocked out?
- View More »
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Loretta Lynch sworn in as attorney general
- House committee takes up powdered alcohol, raw milk
- NC State gets major donation to vet school
- Rioting reported in Baltimore
- Kinston's Brandon Ingram announces college commitment
- WRAL Evening News
- Senate debates Iran divestment, city home design controls
10pWRAL Late News
|▼S&P 500||2,108.92||-8.77 (-0.41%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||60.95||+1.81 (+3.06%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.33||+2.28 (+2.02%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.