More than 100,000 taxpayers have had their personal tax information stolen from an IRS website as part of an elaborate scheme to claim fraudulent tax refunds.
Baby born by C-section after crash dies
A baby born after his mother had to undergo an emergency C-section following a crash that killed his brother has died.
- Swiss open criminal proceedings in 2018, '22 World Cup votes
Swiss federal prosecutors opened criminal proceedings related to the awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, throwing FIFA deeper into crisis only hours after six soccer officials were arrested Wednesday in a separate U.S. corruption probe.
- Wake schools considers adding 'sexual orientation' to discrimination policy
Wake County school board members are considering adding "sexual orientation" to the district's discrimination policy.
- Proposed Durham County budget avoids tax hike, increases school spending
Durham County residents will not see an increase to their property tax bills and schools will receive increased funding under the county's proposed 2015-16 budget, released Tuesday evening.
- Clinton officer charged with passing stopped school bus
A Clinton police officer faces a departmental investigation after he was charged with passing a stopped school bus.
- Sliver Alert issued for Sampson County man
A Silver Alert has been issued for a 72-year-old Sampson County man.
- It's all relative: NC State's Dunand models game after one of MLB's best
- RailHawks begin U.S. Open Cup play Wednesday against Charlotte
- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks
- NBA MVP Curry OK after fall as Warriors lose to Rockets
- Brown blast lifts Bulls to fifth straight win
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,104.20||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||60.73||-0.45 (-0.74%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||113.91||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- 'Throwback Tuesday': For some, spelling bee runs in families
- What does Ireland vote say about US debate on gay marriage?
- Congress members back bills to phase out plastic microbeads
- Health advocates seeking to discourage teen use of e-cigs want state funding restored
- Galapagos Island volcano erupts first time in 33 years
- View More »