Rain, cold air move in after warm weekend
After a weekend full of warm temperatures and sunshine, rain will move into the area to start the work week.
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby parts' comment
The man who police say staged a deadly shooting attack on a Planned Parenthood clinic that offers abortion services said "no more baby parts" after his arrest, a law enforcement official said Saturday.
- Estimate energy cost before stringing those holiday lights
The lights and sights of the holiday season make everything merry but they may also mean a hefty electric bill.
- Baby found buried alive by Los Angeles river
Two women walking along a bike path found a baby buried alive near a riverbed on Friday. The baby was hospitalized, but police said she likely would not have survived if not for the women.
- Man found dead after car crashes into Rolesville home
One person was killed early Sunday morning in a crash in Rolesville, authorities said.
- Teen charged with murder of woman in Wilson
A 16-year-old male was arrested and charged with murder Saturday night in connection with the death of a woman, according to the Wilson Police Department.
- North Carolina breaks into AP Top 10, earns No. 8 ranking
- No. 6 Duke beats Utah State 85-52 for 4th straight win
- Brownlow: Win streak tees up Tar Heels' second chance to impress
- Ovies: Heels have new goals, including possible Playoff spot
- First quarter mountain too tough for Pack to climb
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,090.11||+1.24 (+0.06%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||39.65||-0.16 (-0.40%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||101.25||-1.21 (-1.18%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.