Raleigh police search for missing 10-year-old
Raleigh police officers are searching for Aaliyah Martin, 10, who was last seen on the 4400 block of Green Road at about 4 p.m. Aaliyah is 5 feet 5 inches tall and was last seen wearing jeans, a fuchsia and tan shirt and white sneakers with pink trim. Anyone who has seen her is asked to call 911.
- Six NC children infected with Enterovirus D68
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services says it has confirmed the presence of enterovirus D68, or EV-D68, in six children from North Carolina.
- Rights of same-sex military spouses vary by state
On the wall over her bunk in Kuwait, Marine Cpl. Nivia Huskey proudly displays a collection of sonogram printouts of the baby boy her pregnant spouse is carrying back home in North Carolina. If all goes as planned, the 28-year-old military policewoman will return to Camp Lejeune in time for a January delivery at an on-base hospital.
- Natural gas pipeline concerns some in Nashville
A plan by Duke Energy and Virginia-based Dominion Resources to build a $5 billion natural gas pipeline through eastern North Carolina received mix feedback during a meeting in Nashville on Monday.
- Woman shot in Fayetteville
A woman was wounded late Monday in a shooting on Pine Street Court north of downtown Fayetteville, according to the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office.
- Durham police searching for missing 59-year-old woman
Durham police were searching early Tuesday for a missing 59-year-old woman who is believed to be cognitively impaired.
More Top News
- Duke Energy wants to modernize street lights with LED fixtures
- Fleet of pink fire trucks, police cars to stop in Raleigh, Chapel Hill
- Former Knightdale bondsman pleads guilty to altering court records
- NC panel starts revision of Common Core standards
- Cumberland nixes deal for chicken plant
- View More »
|—S&P 500||1,994.29||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||94.37||-0.07 (-0.07%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||116.85||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com