Police search for 18-year-old woman missing from Raleigh; Silver Alert issued
Raleigh police are searching for an 18-year-old woman who went missing from the east side of the city.
- 4 tractor-trailers involved in chain-reaction crash on I-95 near Enfield
Four tractor-trailers were involved in a chain-reaction crash early Tuesday morning that closed southbound lanes on Interstate 95 near Enfield.
- Coaches say UNC's Final Four experience won't matter after tipoff
Coaches for Oregon, South Carolina and Gonzaga concede Roy Williams and his North Carolina players have an advantage when it comes to knowing how to deal with the spotlight during Final Four week.
- Sheriff searching for 18-year-old charged with Hoke County murder
The Hoke County Sheriff's Office said it was investigating the murder at Piney Bay Mobile Home Park in Shannon.
- Body buried behind Wendell home identified as missing woman
Authorities said Monday that they have identified a body found last week buried behind a Wendell home as that of a 74-year-old woman who had been missing since last summer.
- After threats, Fayetteville man charged with killing daughters wears bulletproof vest in court
Wearing a bulletproof vest, a Fayetteville man charged with the murder of his toddler and infant daughters made his first court appearance on Monday morning in Hoke County.
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,341.59||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.25||-0.01 (-0.02%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||119.53||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Wake detention officers fired after man found unresponsive in cell
- Cumberland dog owner cited in Great Dane mauling
- Today@NCCapitol: School calendars, craft beers on tap
- Princeville leaders request homeowners raise houses to prevent future flooding
- Moore County toddler hospitalized after dog bite to face
- View More »
- Waze gets into the order-ahead business with Dunkin' Donuts
- Study: Green tea 'weight loss' supplements can be dangerous
- Self-driving car crash comes amid debate about regulations
- AP Exclusive: Price tag of North Carolina's LGBT law: $3.76B
- One Matthew was enough: Officials take name off Atlantic hurricane list
- View More »