Three children locked themselves in a room in their Wake County home Wednesday afternoon as their parents argued and then heard the gunshots that ended the lives of their mother and father, according to a 911 call released Thursday.
Trial dates scheduled for several Wake County murder cases
Trial dates have been scheduled in several high-profile murder cases in Wake County, including one for a man accused of beating a mother to death at her Raleigh apartment more than a year ago.
- Retailer must forgive debt, offer refunds to some military customers
Military customers victimized by sales and credit practices of a furniture retailer with a location near Fort Bragg may be eligible for debt forgiveness or refunds of purchases, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper announced Thursday.
- Flu claims another life in NC
One person in North Carolina died from the flu last week, according to data released Thursday by the state Department of Health and Human Services.
- Raleigh police search for robbers in home invasion
Raleigh police were searching Thursday afternoon for several people who robbed a home on Idlewood Village Drive.
- Wake man could face death penalty in in-laws' killings
Wake County prosecutors said Thursday that they plan to seek the death penalty against a man charged with killing his mother- and father-in-law last spring.
- Caught on video: Holly Springs driver has double trouble
A Holly Springs driver gets into two accidents, which are both caught on video
- Mother remembers son killed in shooting near Cumberland courthouse
- Crews to close Hammond Road Friday for permanent sinkhole repair work
- Raleigh man charged with soliciting, indecent liberties with a child
- Man suffers severe burns in Johnston County meth lab explosion
- Louisburg skydiver rescued from tree
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,061.23||+48.34 (+2.40%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||55.64||-0.27 (-0.48%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.15||+0.88 (+0.77%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com