Scott Anthony Mann, 37, who worked at St. David's School, faces three counts of taking indecent liberties with child under the age of 16.
Snow makes Thanksgiving travel 'a little hairy'
A sloppy mix of rain and snow rolled into the Northeast on Wednesday just as millions of Americans began the big Thanksgiving getaway, grounding hundreds of flights and turning highways hazardous along the congested Washington-to-Boston corridor.
- Knightdale substitute teacher charged with sex offense with a student
A substitute teacher at Knightdale High School has been charged with sex offense with a female student.
- SmartShopper: Black Friday online sales are live now
The Black Friday online sales are now live at a number of retailers including Target, Kohl's, Express, The Body Shop, Men's Warehouse, J Crew, American Eagle, Overstock & more! Read on for the details including the top Target deals!
- Lessons learned by Durham police contribute to peaceful protests over Ferguson
Ferguson protests in Durham Tuesday night were peaceful and resulted in no arrests, in part due to lessons learned by Durham police during Huerta demonstrations.
- Southern Pines police: Woman faked burglary to keep computer
A Southern Pines woman was charged with filing a false police report after investigators said she faked a burglary to avoid having her laptop repossessed.
- Man dies after falling from balcony in Glenwood South
A 40-year-old man died Tuesday after falling from a balcony above Tobacco Road Sports Cafe in the Glenwood South district, according to police.
- Return of Bragg soldiers heralds healthy shopping season in Fayetteville
- Rain, snow 'spreading misery' to holiday travelers
- Ferguson protesters voice frustrations across Triangle, block Durham Freeway
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle feeds, educates with culinary program
- UNC-CH football academic counselor fired in wake of Wainstein report
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,072.83||+5.80 (+0.28%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||74.28||-1.42 (-1.88%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||115.16||-0.22 (-0.19%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com