- Hourly forecast: Rain to linger throughout Friday
- State Senator Martin Nesbitt dies from stomach cancer
State Senator Martin Luther Nesbitt, Jr., who stepped down as senate minority leader on Tuesday, died Thursday from complications due to stomach cancer. He was 67.
- Opening statements to begin in general's sex trial
Opening statements were set to begin Friday in the court-martial of an Army general accused of sexually assaulting a captain under his command with whom he had a three-year affair.
- Violent crime down, property crime up in Durham
Overall violent crime decreased slightly in Durham in 2013 as property crimes increased marginally, according to the Durham Police Department's annual report, which was released Thursday.
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Putin
One by one, President Barack Obama's warnings to Russia are being brushed aside by President Vladimir Putin, who appears to only be speeding up efforts to formally stake his claim to Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula.
- Bond lowered for Kure Beach man accused in two hit-and-run deaths
A judge agreed Thursday to lower the bond for a 21-year-old man charged in the hit-and-run deaths last month of two drivers who were helping stranded motorists along Interstate 40 near Garner after a snowstorm.
|—S&P 500||1,877.03||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||104.37||-0.87 (-0.83%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||130.17||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com