- Hourly forecast: When will the sun return?
- State Senator Martin Nesbitt dies from stomach cancer
State Senator Martin Luther Nesbitt, Jr., who stepped down as senate minority leader on Tuesday, died Thursday from complications due to stomach cancer. He was 67.
- IBM not required to disclose age, other data in layoffs, employment lawyer says
A 35-page document given the workers affected across the U.S. as part of the "resource action" as IBM calls layoffs includes a specific reference stating that IBM is not seeking a waiver of claims under the Federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act, or ADEA. Therefore such information listed in previous IBM layoffs is not required, says Raleigh attorney Jeremy Sayre of the law firm Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
With the Pentagon under increased scrutiny over revelations of rampant rape and sexual misconduct within the ranks, opening statements began Friday in a rare court-martial of an Army general — believed to be the most senior member of the U.S. military to face trial on sex assault charges.
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
U.S. employers stepped up hiring in February despite a blast of harsh winter weather, renewing hopes that the economy could accelerate this year.
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Putin
One by one, President Barack Obama's warnings to Russia are being brushed aside by President Vladimir Putin, who appears to only be speeding up efforts to formally stake his claim to Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula.
|▲S&P 500||1,881.40||+4.37 (+0.23%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||104.37||-0.87 (-0.83%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||128.66||-1.51 (-1.16%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Coupon sources: Where to find coupons for products you actually use!
- FREE King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls with SavingStar e-coupon!
- Harris Teeter & Lowes Foods weekend specials - MILK DEAL!!
- Free Krispy Kreme doughnut on Sunday!
- Kroger Friday digital coupon: FREE Muller Corner or Greek Corner yogurt!
- View More »