Triangle's midweek rain chances depend on track of low pressure
Central and eastern North Carolina residents will get to enjoy more sunshine and temperatures in the upper 60s on Tuesday, but changes could be on tap for the middle of the work week as an area of low pressure moves northeast from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Several families displaced after fire rips through Durham townhomes
More than 20 people were displaced from their homes early Tuesday after fire damaged several townhomes on Rippling Stream Road in Durham, authorities said.
- Four charged with raping 14-year-old Lee County girl
Four teenage boys have been charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in Lee County, the sheriff's office announced Tuesday.
- Alaska Airlines coming to RDU
Alaska Airlines announced Tuesday it will launch service at Raleigh-Durham International Airport with nonstop flights to Seattle.
- ECU investigating online threat to campus
East Carolina University officials said Tuesday that they are investigating a recent threat to campus made through a social media site.
- Supreme Court hears historic same-sex marriage arguments
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy joined conservative colleagues in asking skeptical questions Tuesday as the high court heard historic arguments over the right of gay and lesbian couples to marry.
- Worry, hope continues for Nepal natives in the Triangle
- Holly Springs jogger hit by vehicle dies, driver faces additional charge
- Safe but somber, Triangle climbers on Everest await rescue
- Paramedic-turned-filmmaker shares suffering of Nepalese 'family'
- NC State vet school gets 'transformational' $16 million gift
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,113.17||+4.25 (+0.20%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||61.06||+0.11 (+0.18%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||116.31||+0.98 (+0.85%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.