Raleigh couple killed in Georgia crash
A Raleigh couple died Sunday in a crash in suburban Atlanta, authorities said.
- Supporters rally behind Nash-Rocky Mount superintendent following resignation
Supporters of Anthony D. Jackson, superintendent of Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools, pushed to have him reinstated Monday night at a packed meeting.
- Authorities: Marine treated for 'possible' shark bite
Officials at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune said Monday that a Marine was treated over the weekend for a "possible" shark bite to his right hand and forearm.
- Plane forced to return to Charlotte airport after security threat
A flight bound for Minneapolis was forced to return to Charlotte Douglas International Airport Monday night after a security threat, according to officials.
- Restaurateurs decry Raleigh plan to charge for downtown parking
After fighting with the city over sidewalk dining, downtown restaurant owners are now pushing Raleigh officials to reverse their plans to start charging people who use city-owned parking garages on nights and weekends.
- Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.
- Touting progress, Obama says Islamic State is losing ground
- Iran now pushes for an end to arms embargo in nuclear deal
- Pope puts family first at outdoor Mass in steamy Guayaquil
- Fraying family ties cut to heart of theater gunman's defense
- Day of extremist violence across Nigeria kills more than 60
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,068.76||-8.02 (-0.39%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||58.05||-0.94 (-1.59%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||112.06||+0.30 (+0.27%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.