Give now to the HungerFreeNC movement
HungerFreeNC is a local "feed, teach, grow movement" that needs YOU! Get involved in this powerful community partnership with WRAL-TV and Radio One Raleigh.
- Stolen dinosaur replica to be returned to Raleigh museum Monday
A dinosaur replica stolen from an exhibit at a downtown Raleigh museum on July 16 will be returned to its home on Monday, North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences officials announced Friday.
- Man taken into custody following brief Wake County chase
A 32-year-old man was taken into custody Friday afternoon following a chase in northeastern Wake County, sheriff's office spokesman Jimmy Stevens said.
- U.S. Women's soccer match in Cary sold-out
The U.S. Women's National Team match against Switzerland on Wednesday, August 20, at WakeMed Soccer Park in Cary is sold-out.
- State tax cut costs ballooning
New figures from legislative analysts show that the 2013 cut to individual income tax rates is costing the state far more than projected. The unwelcome news comes as lawmakers continue to struggle to find agreement on teacher pay raises, funding for teaching assistants and cuts to Medicaid.
- UNC professor beaten with rock in fatal mugging
A UNC-Chapel Hill professor who died after being mugged on Wednesday was beaten with "a landscape stone" during the attack, according to warrants.
- House saves child fatality prevention group; pushes ahead with sweeping 'corrections' bill
- Charter school bill loses LGBT protections
- Today @NCCapitol (7/25): It may be technical, but is it a correction?
- State could help owners find lost savings bonds
- Revised rules for rehabbing factories head to governor despite objections
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,978.34||-9.64 (-0.48%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||105.22||-0.08 (-0.08%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||125.79||+1.44 (+1.16%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com