Fourth person charged in Raleigh bus stop robbery
Raleigh police on Saturday charged a fourth person with robbing twin sisters at a Raleigh bus stop on Wednesday.
- Video: Islamic State group beheads Japanese journalist
An online video released Saturday night purported to show an Islamic State group militant beheading Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, ending days of negotiations to save the man and heightening fears for the life a Jordanian fighter pilot also held hostage.
- Coast Guard rescues 5 people from damaged sailboat off NC coast
The U.S. Coast Guard rescued five people from a 55-foot catamaran Friday afternoon after its mast broke about 200 miles southeast of Cape Hatteras.
- Lacey's 3 at OT buzzer gives Wolfpack win over Georgia Tech
Just three days after falling to ninth place in the ACC, Trevor Lacey knew North Carolina State couldn't afford a loss to struggling Georgia Tech.
- Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
The daughter of late singer and entertainer Whitney Houston was found unresponsive, face down in a bathtub Saturday and taken to a hospital in the north Atlanta suburbs, police said.
- Fayetteville man killed in Kabul remembered as 'genuine, down to earth'
Walt Fisher, a former Fayetteville and Spring Lake police officer, was one of three American civilian aircraft mechanics who were killed.
|▼S&P 500||1,994.99||-26.26 (-1.30%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||43.88||-0.20 (-0.45%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||123.45||+2.69 (+2.23%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Drive to repeal medical device tax no slam dunk in Congress
- AT&T, Verizon get more airwaves: Expect more mobile capacity
- Obama calls on Congress to fund 'precision medicine' studies
- Some doctors won't see patients with anti-vaccine views
- Poll shows giant gap between what public, scientists think
- View More »