One killed in weather-related wreck near Spring Lake
In Raleigh, police cited "multiple weather-related collisions" in closing eastbound lanes of Interstate 40 at Gorman Street.
- Power outage numbers steadily declining across central NC
More than 24 hours after central North Carolina received a third round of winter weather, power crews were still working Friday morning to restore power to those in the dark.
- Lenovo vows 'cyber attack' investigation but won't discuss all damage hackers did
Lenovo's website is fully accessible after being knocked offline for several hours Wednesday following a hack attack. Lenovo vows to tighten security and to find out what happened but won't discuss what all hackers - allegedly from Lizard Squad - did.
- McCrory: Storms' impact on state budget unclear
Gov. Pat McCrory said Thursday that he needs to take a look at the cost of the back-to-back-to-back winter storms before rolling out his budget proposal next week.
- US top dog? Labs lick the field
America's fondness for Labrador retrievers is still setting records, but bulldogs are breaking new ground.
- Color conundrum: Dress photo starts Internet arguments
It seems like a simple question, but, given variances in perception and the pervasive use of filters in photography, it is one that was roiling the Internet and office discussions across the country Friday.
- Netflix's 'House of Cards' returns in full for 3rd season
- $150K dress worn by Lupita Nyong'o at Oscars reported stolen
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys disruption
- Conan O'Brien takes his show to Cuba for a special hour
- Daniel Dae Kim takes control in 'Hawaii Five-0' and beyond
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,109.50||-1.24 (-0.06%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||56.07||+2.26 (+4.20%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||116.77||+0.70 (+0.60%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.