Man arrested after Lee County home break-in
Authorities in Lee County arrested a man they say broke into a home on Dover Street in Sanford last week.
- Boston prepares for huge wave of marathon visitors
With an expanded field of runners and the memory of last year's bombings elevating interest in one of the world's greatest races, the 2014 Boston Marathon could bring an unprecedented wave of visitors and an influx of tourism dollars to the area.
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
The captain of the ferry that sank off South Korea, leaving more than 300 missing or dead, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need. Two crew members also were taken into custody, including a rookie third mate who a prosecutor said was steering in challenging waters unfamiliar to her when the accident occurred.
- Bragg same-sex couples part of effort to overturn gay marriage ban
Two families from Fort Bragg have moved front and center in a legal battle to throw out North Carolina's ban on same-sex marriage.
- Architectural style makes comeback in Boylan Heights
An old fashion is making a comeback in Raleigh's Boylan Heights. There, new homes designed in an old style are going up along Western Boulevard.
- Competition fuels Green Hope senior following gruesome leg injury
Compound fractures are often life-altering events, so when Green Hope quarterback Chris Tutweiler broke his leg in two places in two places last August during the HighSchoolOT Jamboree, he knew his athletic career would never be the same.
|—S&P 500||1,864.85||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||106.06||+0.85 (+0.81%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||124.75||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- What's for dinner this weekend?
- Share the deals & questions: Weekend edition
- CVS deals 4/20: Pepsi, Powerade, Kellogg's cereal, Ajax, Sparkle towels, Angel Soft, Speed Stick Gear, Huggies & more!
- Swag Code Alert until 7:00 pm on Friday!
- General Mills takes away your right to sue if you print their coupons and more!
- View More »