Wake teacher's aide charged in sex with student
A teacher's assistant at a Wake County school for students with behavior issues was arrested Monday and charged with having sex with a student.
- Drunk Town developments: Election complaint or political stunt?
A political activist filed a complaint with the State Board of Elections Monday saying that Raleigh business owners are illegally backing candidates standing in Tuesday's City Council election.
- Fort Bragg serves as FEMA distribution point for flood relief
At Fort Bragg on Monday, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) staged hundreds of tractor trailers ready to roll out with flood relief for the Carolinas.
- Raleigh police charge man in connection with newspaper, church break-ins
Raleigh police charged a 23-year-old man Monday in connection with recent break-ins at the News & Observer and a church.
- Health Team: 'Healthy' food labels may be misleading
As more Americans look for healthier food options, grocery store brands are competing for the attention of customers. Marketing slogans, such as "less sugar" and "organic," appear to be healthy options, but some of those labels may be misleading, experts say.
- Coast Guard: Missing ship sank, 1 body found, search goes on
The captain of the 790-foot El Faro planned to bypass Hurricane Joaquin, but some kind of mechanical failure left the U.S. container ship with 33 people aboard helplessly — and tragically — adrift in the path of the powerful storm, the vessel's owners say.
- US, states announce settlement with BP over gulf oil spill
- Clinton: Benghazi committee set up with partisan motives
- Woman accused of injecting 14-year-old daughter with heroin
- 3 share Nobel medicine prize for tropical disease drugs
- US commander says Afghans requested US airstrike in Kunduz
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||1,987.05||+35.69 (+1.83%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||44.00||-0.66 (-1.48%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||108.77||-0.22 (-0.20%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.