A Durham police vehicle was set on fire early Sunday, and police are searching for who was responsible.
Unbeaten NC State shuts out Presbyterian, 42-0
Jacoby Brissett passed for 195 yards and three touchdowns to help North Carolina State blank Presbyterian 42-0 on Saturday night.
- 2 pick-6s help Duke rout Tulane 47-13
Bryon Fields and fourth-string running back Joseph Ajeigbe each returned interceptions for touchdowns in Duke's 47-13 rout of Tulane on Saturday.
- Man hit, killed on Capital Boulevard
One person was killed Saturday night after he was hit by a vehicle at Capital Boulevard and Brentwood Road.
- Day 9 begins in hunt for trooper slaying suspect
The suspect in the deadly ambush at a state police barracks in a remote part of northeastern Pennsylvania remained at large for a ninth day Sunday as police appeared to have narrowed their search, largely shutting down the area where he lived with his parents but leaving neighbors with few answers about what's going on just outside their front doors.
- Warrant: Raleigh man intentionally set fire that killed dog
A 51-year-old Raleigh man was charged early Saturday with intentionally killing a dog when he set fire to his house at 808 Beverly Drive.
- Security breach prompts more White House security
The Secret Service is boosting security outside the White House following an embarrassing security breach in which an intruder with a knife scaled the White House fence, dashed across the lawn and made it all the way inside before agents managed to stop him.
- Carolinas recall Hurricane Hugo 25 years ago, new threat
- Soldier returns to Duke hospital to thank doctors who saved his life
- 'Stop lying to us': Vets speak out at Fayetteville VA town hall meetings
- Cary battles perception of growing crime problem
- Second man charged in Weldon teen's shooting death
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,010.40||-0.96 (-0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||95.19||-0.65 (-0.68%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||117.09||-0.69 (-0.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.