Ticket holders out of luck after Lantern Fest changes date, location
A lantern festival originally planned for Fayetteville in less than two weeks has been rescheduled, and the company behind it isn't offering refunds to ticket holders.
- 'Who points a gun at a baby?' Road rage incident frightens Wendell family
A Wendell family threatened with a gun as they drove through Raleigh relived their terrifying brush with road rage Monday as their alleged attacker appeared in court.
- Kayaker rescues puppies dumped in river
Police in Uxbridge, Massachusetts are asking anyone with information about abandoned puppies rescued by a kayaker over the weekend to come forward.
- Canadian groom saves boy from drowning during wedding photo shoot
A photographer captured a groom in Canada saving a young boy from drowning during a couple's wedding photo shoot.
- Police find 15-year-old who went missing during Benson Mule Days event
The Johnston County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance in locating a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Saturday.
- Equifax CEO steps down in the wake of damaging data breach
Equifax CEO Richard Smith stepped down Tuesday, less than three weeks after the credit reporting agency disclosed a damaging data breach that exposed highly sensitive information for about 143 million Americans.
- Trump wants NFL owners to fire protesting players. Can they?
- Ivanka Trump's business ties shrouded in secrecy in China
- US says it's not pushing for regime change in North Korea
- Trump hits 'so-called Republicans' as health bill withers
- US Senators grill SEC chair on disclosure of data breach
- View More »
- DMV plans new fees to reinstate driver's licenses early
- Weekly Wrap: Some decisions easier than others
- Commission delays decision on moving Confederate statues
- Legislative leaders warn Cooper, commission on Confederate statue removal
- State directs Chemours to provide bottled water to 11 nearby homeowners
- View More »
- 5 places to take the kids during this week's Wide Open Bluegrass in Raleigh
- Raleigh's newest playground has big dinosaur bouncy rider, zip line; official opening is Saturday
- Raleigh Little Theatre gears up for 'Grace for President'
- With new owner, Flour Power's North Hills location plans more camps, programs for kids, those with special needs, seniors
- Museum of Life and Science prepares to say goodbye to its red wolf family, preps for transfer to New York
- View More »
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,501.35||+4.69 (+0.19%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||55.62||+0.78 (+1.42%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||123.47||-1.06 (-0.85%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Feds announce fraud, corruption charges in NCAA basketball case
- Cutcliffe: Miami may be best team we face this season
- WRAL Noon News
2:30pNew NC State coach kicks off basketball season by meeting the media
4pWRAL Evening News