Fight night: Personal attacks, court debate for GOP hopefuls
Republican White House hopefuls insisted that President Barack Obama step aside and let his successor nominate the next Supreme Court justice, in a raucous Saturday night debate that also featured harshly personal jousting over immigration and foreign policy.
- Thousands gather in downtown Raleigh for 10th annual Moral March
About 5,000 people packed downtown on Saturday for the 10th annual Moral March on Raleigh.
- Crazy play, crazier win: Duke stuns No. 7 Virginia at buzzer
With the game in the balance, Duke guard Grayson Allen powered his way down the lane and flipped the ball off the backboard.
- Former state Board of Elections chair recalls friendship with Antonin Scalia
As a young lawyer, Josh Howard was in awe of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday in West Texas. Scalia was 79.
- Police: Shooting at Phoenix-area school was a murder-suicide
A shooting at a suburban Phoenix high school that killed two 15-year-old girls and caused panic among parents was a murder-suicide, police said.
- Nestrasil, Rask score 2 each, Hurricanes beat Islanders 6-3
The Carolina Hurricanes honored their 2006 Stanley Cup championship team before the game and kept the celebration going the rest of the night.
|▲S&P 500||1,864.78||+35.70 (+1.95%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||25.21||-0.72 (-2.78%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||118.36||-0.70 (-0.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com