Small aircraft reported down in Granville Co.
A small aircraft was reported down in Granville County on Krogen Court off Bruce Garner Road.
- Rolesville High program feeds hungry teens
Rolesville High School is the first in Wake county to launch a Backpack Buddies program for teens, thanks to community donations.
- Unfinished apartments leave UNC students without a home
Hundreds of UNC students were supposed to move into luxury apartments near campus, but days into the semester the apartments are not ready, leaving students inconvenienced.
- Nationwide BOLO issued for child sex offender from Spring Lake
Police say they have issued a nationwide be-on-the-lookout alert for a Spring Lake man accused of posing as a police officer and then sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl.
- Panthers blank Steelers 10-0 in preseason finale
Cam Newton plans to have a very different view the next time he sees the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Falling gas prices expected to boost Labor Day weekend travel
Travel on Labor Day weekend is expected to increase nationwide by 1.6 percent this year, according to AAA.
- Researchers urge parents to make the most of driving time with teens
- Health care reform leaves businesses with more questions than answers
- GOP Wake commissioners spurn League of Women Voters
- Man charged after shots fired at Franklin deputy
- Garner police: Man tried to steal copper from police construction site
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,996.74||-3.38 (-0.17%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||100.06||+0.24 (+0.24%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||124.00||+0.68 (+0.55%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.