Families shocked by criminal charge for teen sexting
Two high school students face legal action after being charged sexual exploitation, leaving many families with unsettled emotions.
- Lice: Stay calm, wet comb, get rid of the critters
Brittany Wilcher of Helping Hands Lice Removal shares some practical tips combating and preventing lice ... including the dreaded super lice.
- Santillan gets life without parole for Mendoza murders
Jonathan Santillan, who was convicted Friday of first-degree murder in the January 2013 killings of a Garner couple, was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without parole.
- Missouri executes man for 15-year-old girl's 1989 killing
A man who spent nearly 25 years on Missouri's death row was executed Tuesday for the kidnapping, rape and fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl who was waiting for a school bus.
- Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on gay marriage
Invoking "God's authority," a county clerk denied marriage licenses to gay couples again Tuesday in direct defiance of the federal courts, and vowed not to resign, even under the pressure of steep fines or jail.
- Police in Illinois hunt for 3 suspects after officer killed
Police in helicopters, with dogs and armed with rifles conducted a massive manhunt in northern Illinois into Tuesday night after an officer was fatally shot while pursuing a group of men.
- Faith, family have Canes' Ward refocused, having fun
- Canes comfotable heading into Peters' second year
- Panthers cut WR Boykin, CB White to trim roster to 75
- No. 4 Wozniacki beats former Tar Heel Loeb in straight sets at US Open
- UNC hoops gives scholarship to Coleman, adds Coker as walk-on
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,913.85||-58.33 (-2.96%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||47.77||+0.76 (+1.62%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||109.20||+0.38 (+0.35%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Legionnaires' outbreaks not unusual in summer & early fall
- Approaching health law tax is not just a levy on luxury
- Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve 'sin of abortion'
- FDA issues warning letters to powdered caffeine distributors
- Group says IRS ruling could promote community solar projects
- View More »