A Durham police vehicle was set on fire early Sunday, and police are searching for who was responsible.
Video: Holly Springs to host craft beer festival, Beericana
Adam Eshbaugh with 919 Beer stopped by WRAL's studios Sunday to talk about Beericana, a craft beer festival in Holly Springs. The event will be held Saturday, Sept. 27, from noon to 6 p.m. at Sugg Farm Park.
- Lion cubs on exhibit at NC Zoo
Four lion cubs, born to mom Mekita in July, are now on exhibit at the N.C. Zoo in Asheboro.
- East Carolina beats North Carolina 70-41
Shane Carden threw for 438 yards and four touchdowns to help East Carolina beat North Carolina 70-41 on Saturday, turning in another dominating performance against its instate rival.
- Unbeaten NC State shuts out Presbyterian, 42-0
Jacoby Brissett passed for 195 yards and three touchdowns to help North Carolina State blank Presbyterian 42-0 on Saturday night.
- 2 pick-6s help Duke rout Tulane 47-13
Bryon Fields and fourth-string running back Joseph Ajeigbe each returned interceptions for touchdowns in Duke's 47-13 rout of Tulane on Saturday.
- 9 days in, no contact with trooper slaying suspect
Roadblocks have been removed outside the northeastern Pennsylvania community where police searched for the suspect in last week's deadly police barracks ambush. But authorities urged residents to remain vigilant as the manhunt reaches its ninth day.
- Carolinas recall Hurricane Hugo 25 years ago, new threat
- Wayne County woman accused of killing brother to protect father
- Soldier returns to Duke hospital to thank doctors who saved his life
- 'Stop lying to us': Vets speak out at Fayetteville VA town hall meetings
- Cary battles perception of growing crime problem
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,010.40||-0.96 (-0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||95.19||-0.65 (-0.68%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||117.09||-0.69 (-0.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.