Brice Johnson leads No. 15 North Carolina past Miami 73-64
The last of Brice Johnson's five dunks was the most emphatic, and when he landed with his arms outstretched he froze the pose, as if seeking style points.
- Closings & Delays: Churches look ahead to slick Sunday
School closings and delays
- Family destinations offer warm welcome after snow days
Need to get out of the house? Consider one of the region's popular museums or parks.
- Which goes first -- trash or snow from Raleigh curbs?
Crews began pickup Thursday afternoon and played catch-up throughout the day Friday and Saturday. They will work through Sunday, weather permitting, in an attempt to get back on track for Monday morning.
- Cold-shooting State stumbles at Boston College
Olivier Hanlan's recent play has vaulted him into conversation for the conference's player of the year.
- Third suspect arrested in Cumberland County shooting
Two men were arrested Monday in connection with a Jan. 11 shooting in Hope Mills that left two people dead and five others injured, and Cumberland County sheriff's detectives are searching for a third suspect, the department announced Wednesday.
- Chief Justise: Winslow leads No. 4 Duke past Syracuse 73-54
- McClement scores 2 in Hurricanes' 5-3 win over Islanders
- Duke football closes spring practice with indoor scrimmage
- NC Central gets MEAC title by beating Bethune-Cookman 72-49
- Jeff Gordon takes a final spin at track that meant so much
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,104.50||-6.24 (-0.30%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||56.07||+2.26 (+4.20%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||116.16||+0.09 (+0.08%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.