Bad matchups could leave ACC with single team in Final Four
And then there were three. And soon there will be....well, less than three, probably. Although hey, anything is possible. Maybe three ACC teams will make the Final Four after all.
- AT&T donates $33,000 for PC training at gigabit Internet kickoff
AT&T's Foundation is making a $33,000 to a PC and Internet training program in Raleigh as part of the launch for ultra-fast Internet access known as the North Carolina Next Generation Network. The City of Raleigh's "Digital Connectors" program is receiving the money.
- Decorated Boston cop in coma after being shot in face
A decorated Boston police officer remained in a medically induced coma Saturday, a night after he was shot in the face during a traffic stop that ended when other officers fatally shot his attacker, the city's police commissioner said.
- Late freeze threatens plants, Saturday plans
Temperatures dipped into the upper 30s in the Triangle early Saturday, and they could be even cooler on Sunday, putting a chill on the last weekend in March.
- 11-year-old shot in Durham drive-by
An 11-year-old boy was shot while walking in the 300 block of North Hyde Park Avenue Friday night after someone fired shots from a moving vehicle, authorities said.
- Times, TV, live scores: 2015 NCAA men's interactive bracket
Keep tabs on all the games with the WRALSportsFan.com interctive NCAA bracket. Get in-game scores, final and game times and TV channels. Plus, keep tabs on your Moe's $1 Million Bracket Challenge picks.
More Top News
Men's NCAA Scoreboard
- Workers, others gather to remember victims of scaffolding collapse
- Four charged in string of Fayetteville armed robberies
- Man charged with murder in Spring Lake man's death
- Salvation Army able to feed families after flood of donations
- Filling buckets: Cary woman starts foundation to help adult cancer patients
- View More »
- End of 'Mad Men,' but show's relics find new life at museum
- Taraji P. Henson apologizes for racial profiling allegation
- Dancing in the daylight: A.M. raves gain popularity
- Triangle Restaurant News: Lobster food truck headed to Triangle
- Vin Diesel says Oscars weighted against action films
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,061.02||+4.87 (+0.24%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||54.55||+3.72 (+7.32%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||115.06||-0.42 (-0.36%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.