A 6-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy reported missing Saturday night in Fayetteville were found safe just before 2 a.m.
Miss Mecklenburg County crowned Miss North Carolina
Miss Mecklenburg County, McKenzie Jade Faggart, was crowned the winner of the Miss North Carolina pageant Saturday night.
- Toddler found unresponsive in Cumberland County pool dies
A GoFundMe page for Landon Adams, who was just shy of his third birthday, said he died Friday.
- Obama names LBGT national monument, Burr decries ISIS response in weekly addresses
President Barack Obama created the first national monument to gay rights on Friday, designating the site of the Stonewall riots in Manhattan where the modern gay rights movement took root nearly five decades ago.
- Celebration at UNC Hospital helps cancer patients live fuller lives
More than 15 million Americans live with cancer and Saturday at UNC Hospital, dozens came together for National Cancer Survivor Day.
- Of 520 pets rescued from Haven, few are returned to shelters
Joyce DeBruhl, 80, knew little about the labrador-mix dog she brought back to her Hornbeam Road home earlier this month.
- Cary volunteers escape West Virginia floods unharmed
A group of Cary volunteers were in one of the worst hit counties in West Virginia when flooding that killed 23 and destroyed more than 100 homes started this week.
- Crowds honor Orlando victims at Cincinnati pride parade
- Black bear cub makes brief escape at Ohio zoo before capture
- Blood stains, broken glass at dance studio after shooting
- Possible human remains found in deadly California wildfire
- APNewsBreak: Experts demand more effort to save coral reefs
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,037.41||-75.91 (-3.59%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||46.16||-0.30 (-0.65%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||126.01||+5.90 (+4.91%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.