Two girls who got lost in the woods near their home in Durham County were happy to be back with family members Wednesday after a scary night.
Tudor: A Final Four for the ages is likely
Since basketball games are played on planks of wood rather than pieces of paper, there's a possibility this Final Four will not come close to meeting expectations.
- Ronald McDonald House to open at WakeMed in Raleigh
Ronald McDonald House of Durham is expanding its operations at WakeMed Health & Hospitals through a new collaboration.
- Investigation underway after noose found on Duke campus
Officials at Duke University said Wednesday that an investigation is underway after a noose was found hanging on the Bryan Center plaza.
- NCCU plans campus memorial for student killed crash
A North Carolina Central University student was killed and two other people were seriously injured Tuesday evening in a two-car crash in Durham, authorities said.
- Revised NC sea level report predicts rise along entire coast
State officials are seeking public comment on an updated report that shows the sea level along North Carolina's coast will continue to rise over the next 30 years - most notably in the northeast by up to 10.6 inches.
- No bond set for suspect in teen's stabbing death
A judge on Wednesday set no bond for a 17-year-old accused in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend, whose body was found behind a vacant home over the weekend.
More Top News
Men's NCAA Scoreboard
- New Jersey school cancels Common as commencement speaker
- Rocky first year for the new GED and other equivalency tests
- Driver killed at NSA identified as transgender, friend says
- Arkansas governor urges changes to religious objection bill
- Four Illinois students arrested on child pornography charges
- View More »
- RailHawks field NASL's most experienced roster
- NC State's Hande using platform of sports to better the community
- Cadet Plumlee joins brothers, playing in Final Four for Duke
- Hurricanes sign defenseman Roland McKeown to entry-level deal
- Michigan State title would be worth $1 million to Vegas man
- View More »
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Nabbing drivers who pass school buses before Senate panel
- WRAL Noon News
- House committee debates constitutional conventions LIVE
2pHouse considers redistricting, debt refinance deal
4pWRAL Evening News
|▼S&P 500||2,058.29||-9.60 (-0.46%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||51.06||-0.39 (-0.76%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.98||+2.32 (+2.04%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.