Give now to the HungerFreeNC movement
HungerFreeNC is a local "feed, teach, grow movement" that needs YOU! Get involved in this powerful community partnership with WRAL-TV and Radio One Raleigh.
- Very bad week: Airline disasters come in a cluster
Nearly 300 passengers perish when their plane is shot out of the sky. Airlines suspend flights to Israel's largest airport after rocket attacks. An airliner crashes during a storm, and yet another disappears. Aviation has suffered one of its worst weeks in memory, a cluster of disasters spanning three continents.
- With storms over, get ready for sizzling temperatures
Thunderstorms that pummeled the region Thursday are gone, and very hot air is closing in.
- Cary medical facility extends hours to release patient records
Cary Diagnostic Radiology added hours Friday, Monday and Tuesday for patients to retrieve records from the bankrupt practice.
- Coast Guard rescues 10 near Bald Head Island
The Coast Guard rescued 10 people from a 22-foot pontoon boat that started taking on water southeast of Bald Head Island on Friday morning.
- Anti-violence youth gunned down, but not silenced
Dressed in jeans, a low-neck T-shirt and white sneakers, 19-year-old Ravon Jordan strode confidently to the podium to address the city council.
- Crews still working to recover worker killed in Bragg trench collapse
- North Carolina fugitive caught after 13-day search
- Boy killed by shots into Wilson home identified
- Officials: Two of three suspects in Durham bus prank surrender to authorities
- Severe storms cause power outages in Wake
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,978.15||-9.83 (-0.49%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||105.22||-0.08 (-0.08%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||125.32||+0.97 (+0.78%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.