Raleigh's Chesson Hadley wins Puerto Rico Open
Chesson Hadley won the Puerto Rico Open on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory, holding off Danny Lee by two strokes in wind gusting to 25 mph.
- Duke women hope to keep leprechaun from dancing in ACC final
The Irish won by 21 points in Durham and 11 points in South Bend in two meetings with Duke so far this season.
- Sanford man facing murder charge in weekend death
Sanford police have arrested a suspect in connection with the death of a man found outside an apartment building Sunday morning.
- Work week begins with more spring-like weather
The Triangle was treated to a second-day of spring-like weather Sunday with sunny skies and temperatures reaching the mid-60s.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
Vietnamese aircraft spotted what they suspected was one of the doors of a missing Boeing 777 on Sunday, while troubling questions emerged about how two passengers managed to board the ill-fated aircraft using stolen passports.
- Man mourns, worries after stabbing that split family
Kenyon Evans is caught in the middle - mourning his mother-in-law and defending his son.
|▲S&P 500||1,878.04||+1.01 (+0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||104.37||-0.87 (-0.83%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||129.09||-1.08 (-0.83%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Rite Aid deals 3/9: Peeps, makeup, razors and more
- Reminder: Free Krispy Kreme doughnut on Sunday!
- Walgreens deals 3/9: Milk, Colgate toothpaste (FREE!), Xtra laundry detergent, orange juice & more!
- CVS deals 3/9: Lancaster caramel candy, Coke, Suave, Almay, Stayfree, Huggies & more!
- What's for dinner this weekend?
- View More »