For the third time in less than a week, a Confederate monument in the Triangle has been vandalized.
Federal, Indiana authorities raid home of Subway spokesman
FBI agents and Indiana State Police raided the home of Subway restaurant spokesman Jared Fogle on Tuesday, removing electronics from the property and searching the house with a police dog.
- Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he got Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and he admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.
- Wilson County deputy fired after DWI arrest
A six-year veteran of the Wilson County Sheriff's Office was fired on the Fourth of July after being arrested for driving under the influence, Sheriff Calvin Woodard Jr. confirmed Tuesday.
- Apple CEO, NBA commissioner among new Duke University Board of Trustees members
Apple CEO Tim Cook, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and Coca-Cola Foundation Chairwoman Lisa Borders are three of eight new Duke University Board of Trustees members, the school announced Tuesday morning.
- Supporters rally behind Nash-Rocky Mount superintendent following resignation
Supporters of Anthony D. Jackson, superintendent of Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools, pushed to have him reinstated Monday night at a packed meeting.
- Tennessee police cancel Amber Alert for 14-year-old girl
Police say they have canceled an Amber Alert that was issued for a 14-year-old East Tennessee girl seen with a 41-year-old sex offender after both were found in Virginia.
- Nuke deal remains elusive after deadline, but talks continue
- Lawyers: Cosby's drugs-sex admission could aid women's cases
- Spain: 2 Americans, 1 Briton gored in 1st Pamplona bull run
- Boycott drive gains strength, raising alarm in Israel
- Greece restarts talks with creditors as country on edge
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,050.55||-18.21 (-0.88%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||55.76||-2.58 (-4.42%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||110.61||-1.45 (-1.29%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.