Who wins and loses under Obama's stricter power plant limits
President Barack Obama is mandating even steeper greenhouse gas cuts from U.S. power plants than previously expected, while granting states more time and broader options to comply.
- Two injured in drive-by shooting in Durham
Authorities said two people were hurt Sunday in a drive-by shooting in Durham.
- Zimbabwe accuses 2nd American of illegally hunting lion
Zimbabwe has accused a Pennsylvania doctor of illegally killing a lion in April, as it seeks to extradite a Minnesota dentist who killed a well-known lion named Cecil in July.
- One man killed, two critically injured in single-car wreck in Four Oaks
One person died and two others were critically injured Saturday night in Johnston County when their vehicle overturned.
- Most picky eating harmless but it can signal emotional woes
Parents of picky eaters take heart: New research suggests the problem is rarely worth fretting over, although in a small portion of kids it may signal emotional troubles that should be checked out.
- Trump fires adviser after racially charged Facebook posts
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has fired a campaign aide after racially charged Facebook posts surfaced on the aide's account.
- Norman, Kuechly enter 2015 with long-term money on the line
- Matt Kenseth stretches his fuel and steals a win at Pocono
- Duke's Sirk hopes short-yardage experience helps as starter
- 4-Star guard Maverick Rowan reclassifies, commits to NC State
- Panthers waive injured WR Stephen Hill after torn ACL
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,103.84||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||50.50||-0.95 (-1.85%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||104.93||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- As A-bomb survivors age, Japanese pass storytelling to young
- Hitchhiking robot's cross-country trip in US ends in Philly
- Q&A on possible extradition for dentist who killed lion
- Clinton releases tax, medical records as emails made public
- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight
- View More »
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com