Potential for afternoon hail, wind damage blows through Triangle Tuesday
Daytime heating and a quick-moving disturbance that will push through North Carolina Tuesday afternoon could lead to some hit-or-miss showers or thunderstorms across the region.
- Battle brewing between craft beer makers, distributors
Small brewers want a number of changes to state alcohol laws, including an increase in how much beer they can sell without the aid of a wholesaler. Wholesalers say those changes would upend a system that serves the state well.
- Tater tot waffle, brat burger: Fans can vote new foods onto DBAP menu
The Durham Bulls 2017 season will feature a combination of Chili Mac, Brat Burgers, Tater Tot Waffles, Pepperoni Rolls, Fish and Chips, Brussel Sprouts, Pork Chop Sandwiches and Blue Munster Burgers. For the season's final homestand, the Bulls will bring back the season's most popular food item.
- Lawmaker calls on NC secretary of state to resign over notary IDs
A Republican North Carolina lawmaker is calling on Democratic Secretary of State Elaine Marshall to resign or face impeachment over her handling of notary public licenses. Marshall says the move is politically motivated.
- Raleigh man charged with indecent liberties with a child
Raleigh police arrested a 56-year-old man Monday and charged him with two felony counts of indecent liberties with a child.
- Popular local restaurant announces expansion into Morgan Street Food Hall
The hall and market is being described as a "new lifestyle dining concert; not to be confused with a food court," according to the venue's website.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,360.13||+18.54 (+0.79%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.25||-0.01 (-0.02%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||118.95||-0.58 (-0.49%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Property tax break for veterans, survivors scaled back
- Celebrate spring at Raleigh arboretum's Raulston Blooms
- 4 tractor-trailers involved in chain-reaction crash on I-95 near Enfield
- Police cancel Silver Alert for 18-year-old woman missing from Raleigh
- Oak Island approves beach repair project after Matthew
- View More »
- After historic season, NC State's Dennis Smith Jr. declares for NBA Draft
- UNC's Jackson earns AP 1st Team; Duke's Kennard on 2nd Team
- NC State Stuff: Shared feelings are real feelings
- Duke forward Harry Giles headed to NBA after freshman season
- Canes add goalie to fill injured Lack's spot
- View More »
- States push to protect birth control despite failed GOP bill
- Waze gets into the order-ahead business with Dunkin' Donuts
- Study: Green tea 'weight loss' supplements can be dangerous
- Self-driving car crash comes amid debate about regulations
- AP Exclusive: Price tag of North Carolina's LGBT law: $3.76B
- View More »