The Wake County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a child was shot on Ferriday Court in Raleigh Tuesday evening.
Terror fears add to Thanksgiving travel stress
That other Thanksgiving tradition -- congested highways and jammed airports -- is getting underway with gas prices low and terrorism fears high.
- Kidney transplant wait times in NC vary by center
More than 100,000 people in the U.S. are waiting for a kidney transplant, according to the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients, and that wait can often take years. In North Carolina, there are dramatic differences in wait times among the five organ transplant centers in the state.
- Wendell family hoarding animals evicted from home
A landlord evicted a family from their Wendell home Tuesday afternoon, but when they refused to leave, law enforcement stepped in.
- Johnston County couple killed in murder-suicide
A Clayton couple died Monday night in a murder-suicide, according to the Johnston County Sheriff's Office.
- Fort Bragg families enjoy early Thanksgiving meal
Golden roasted turkeys, baked ham, lots of stuffing and cut sweet potatoes piled plates Tuesday at Fort Bragg for those who couldn't make it to spend the Thanksgiving holiday weekend with family.
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after bus blast kills 12
Tunisia's president declared a 30-day state of emergency across the country and imposed an overnight curfew for the capital Tuesday after an explosion struck a bus carrying members of the presidential guard, killing at least 12 people and wounding 20 others.
- Raleigh man accused of exposing himself to women, child on bus
- Man dies in southeast Raleigh shooting
- A reverse trend? Retailers opt to stay closed on Thanksgiving
- WRAL Investigates: Owning high-powered weapons possible without normal ATF oversight
- Suspect in kidnapping of Wake DA's father wants to ditch attorneys
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,089.14||+2.55 (+0.12%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||38.18||-0.19 (-0.50%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||102.94||+0.68 (+0.67%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Christmas light displays to open for season
- After the turkey: 12 activities to keep you busy this Thanksgiving weekend
- Helping Holiday: Triangle Spokes provides kids with bikes for Christmas
- Win! Tickets to Rudolph this week!
- Poe Center: Unregulated e-cigs creating next generation of nicotine addicts
- View More »