Vikings stop Newton, snap Panthers' home win streak 22-10
The Minnesota Vikings keep finding ways to overcome injuries —and keep finding ways to win football games.
- Arnold Palmer dies at 87, made golf popular for masses
Arnold Palmer brought a country club sport to the masses with a hard-charging style, charisma and a commoner's touch. At ease with both presidents and the golfing public, and on a first-name basis with both, "The King" died Sunday in Pittsburgh. He was 87.
- Rev. Barber: Charlotte protests are 'needed and justified'
The NAACP has been outspoken in its calls for changes in the way African-American communities are treated by police and Sunday in Goldsboro, members gathered to discuss a broad spectrum of tensions.
- Authorities investigating sexual assault at N.C. State Bell Tower
North Carolina State University officials are investigating after a sexual assault was reported Saturday night near the Memorial Bell Tower.
- 3 killed when 2 small planes collide, crash in New York
Officials say three people have been killed following an air collision and crash of two small planes just south of Buffalo, New York.
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on NCSU campus
A man died Saturday night after crashing his motorcycle into an SUV on the North Carolina State University campus.
- As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd champion women
- Mall shooting suspect: 'Creepy,' multiple arrests, disputes
- At least 26 killed in Aleppo as UN meets over Syria
- US terror attacks' common denominator: Anwar al-Awlaki
- Pentagon chief is expert on nukes but says little about them
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,164.69||-12.49 (-0.57%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||43.27||+0.73 (+1.72%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||127.65||+0.08 (+0.06%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.