President Obama declares State of Emergency in South Carolina
While spared the full fury of Hurricane Joaquin, parts of the East Coast saw record-setting rain Saturday that shut down roads, waterlogged crops and showed little sign of letting up.
- Report: 25 people taken to hospital after canopy structure collapses at western NC high school
Several injuries were reported Saturday afternoon when a concrete canopy structure collapsed at North Iredell High School, according to WBTV.
- Williams leads rally, North Carolina tops Georgia Tech 38-31
There are no more questions about North Carolina's starting quarterback.
- Man in handcuffs steals Fayetteville police car, crashes into 3 vehicles
A 38-year-old man who was arrested late Friday in a domestic disturbance in Fayetteville managed to steal a police car while in handcuffs and lead authorities on a high-speed chase before crashing into three other vehicles.
- Mistakes, stifled run game cost NCSU win against Louisville
Critical mistakes and a surprising inability to run the football cost NC State a shot at victory in the Wolfpack's ACC opener against Louisville.
- Missing 9-year-old found safe in Fayetteville
Fayetteville police said they located Alyssa Ray, 9, who was reported missing Friday afternoon in the 600 block of Hickory View Court.
- US searches Bahamas for ship lost during Hurricane Joaquin
- Guatemalan mudslide death toll reaches 69, hundreds missing
- Doctors Without Borders: 19 dead in Afghan clinic airstrike
- Couple charged after husband's sexual relationship with teen
- Death row inmate at 16, later freed, she can't escape past
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||1,951.36||+27.54 (+1.43%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||44.66||+1.08 (+2.48%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||108.99||+2.26 (+2.12%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- AP analysis: Dozens of deaths likely from VW pollution dodge
- 1965 Immigration Act, presented as symbolic, changed nation
- Veteran who tried to stop Oregon gunman was shot 5 times
- Oregon shooting victims: Teens just starting out, teacher
- Families with rare form of Alzheimer's taking part in trial study
- View More »