A serious tractor-trailer wreck closed one lane of Interstate 85 North and all lanes of U.S. Highway 70 east of Hillsborough in Orange County for several hours Friday morning.
Halloween pics: Pets and people in costume
Spooky or silly, share photos of your costume!
- Raleigh woman suing surgeon who implanted homemade device
A Raleigh woman is suing two medical device companies and a spine surgeon, who she says implanted a homemade device in her neck and upper back that he created in his garage.
- Friday to stay dry and pleasant; wet Saturday ahead
The forecast for trick-or-treating in central and eastern North Carolina doesn't include any scary details, but cool, wet weather is coming for the first day of the weekend, WRAL meteorologist Elizabeth Gardner said.
- Authorities looking for missing Johnston County teen
Wilson's Mills police are asking for the public's help to locate a 16-year-old girl who has been missing since Oct. 15.
- 400 officers to help manage Halloween crowd in Chapel Hill
For the seventh consecutive year, law enforcement officials in Chapel Hill will try on Friday night to keep the town's annual Halloween bash from becoming too ghoulish.
- Bill Clinton coming to Raleigh Friday to help Hagan bid
Bill Clinton came to North Carolina last month to quietly raise money for Kay Hagan's U.S. Senate campaign. Now the former president is returning to rally the faithful publicly for the Democratic incumbent.
- Audit: Tire vendor provided substandard retreads to state
- Conservative activist: Video shows campaigns encouraging illegal votes
- President Clinton to stump for Hagan in Raleigh
- Audit: Lax oversight of NC veterinarians
- No banjos, but there is a song and dance in the Supreme Court campaign
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,013.12||+18.47 (+0.93%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||82.79||-0.45 (-0.54%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||112.08||-3.11 (-2.70%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.