Expert: Downtown Raleigh's growth is 'just the beginning'
Orage Quarles, the new leader of the Downtown Raleigh Alliance, shares what he knows about the future of downtown Raleigh.
- No charges filed in fiery I-40 crash that killed 11-year-old
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol said it will not file charges in a fiery crash that killed an 11-year-old boy and seriously injured two women on Interstate 40 two weeks ago.
- Plastic bags could soon return to OBX stores
Businesses on the Outer Banks could soon be allowed to use plastic bags again under a measure headed for the Senate floor this week.
- Republicans face a quandary in enacting tax cuts without raising deficit
The only way out for Republicans is to impose a new tax to finance lower corporate and personal income taxes - notably, a VAT as applied by most other advanced industrialized countries.
- Watch a WRAL.com Original: Wilmington coffee shop serves up example, inspiration
Amy and Ben Wright own and operate Bitty & Beau's Coffee in Wilmington. The coffee shop employs 40 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They will now be opening their second location in Charleston, South Carolina in fall of 2017.
- Giant grasshopper allows Clinton to claim presidential library is 'bugged'
Posing with a statue of a giant grasshopper on Sunday, former President Bill Clinton tweeted that his presidential library, the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Arkansas, had been bugged.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,374.15||+25.46 (+1.08%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||49.99||-0.49 (-0.97%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||121.48||-0.83 (-0.68%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Tennessee teacher planned to take 15-year-old girl to Mexico
- Dems say Trump can avert shutdown risk if he relents on wall
- Man kills boss, then self in Texas office high-rise
- Astronaut breaks US space record, gets call from Trump
- Arkansas prepares for 1st double execution in US since 2000
- View More »
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Astronaut marks record on International Space Station
- RAW: Shooter reported in Dallas high rise
CompleteLive look: Rainy commute in Raleigh
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- WRAL Evening News
- Orange impact fees among dozens of bills on House agenda LIVE
10pWRAL Late News
- UNC's Berry, Bradley, Pinson all enter NBA Draft without agents
- Tudor: 49ers may opt to rebuild around Trubisky
- Jimmie Johnson grabs rare Bristol win after Larson mishap
- Manuel: NC State faces uphill climb, UNC sits pretty entering May
- College stars bolster draft stock through special teams
- View More »