Bluegrass festival also highlights local cuisine
The IBMA Wide Open Bluegrass Festival isn't just about the music. Here's a list of food events you don't want to miss.
- 11-year-old Wake County boy recovering after being hit by car
An 11-year-old hit by a car while getting on a school bus in southern Wake County could be home by next week, his father said Wednesday, a day after the wreck that left the boy with a skull fracture and a long road to recovery.
- Police: Man used donut bag to hide gun in heist
Knightdale police said a man used a Dunkin' Donuts bag to conceal a gun and hold up a Smoker Friendly Tuesday.
- Rolesville Bypass delayed again
Residents won't see some traffic relief along U.S. Highway 401 in Rolesville until at least December, officials said Wednesday.
- Federal appeals court blocks two changes to NC election laws
A federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that two provisions of North Carolina's controversial 2013 elections law cannot be enforced during the November election.
- Secret Service chief quits due to security lapses
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson abruptly resigned Wednesday in the face of multiple revelations of security breaches, bumbling in her agency and rapidly eroding confidence that the president and his family were being kept safe.
- Hospital training key for Ebola preparedness
- Henderson police arrest man wanted in girlfriend's death
- Huge Durham Innovation District plan covers 15 acres
- Triangle, Triad motorists saved about $18M in gas costs this summer
- NC Supreme Court to hear Raleigh stepdad's bid for new murder trial
- View More »
- Negotiations, sometimes contentious, continue over potential Dix sale
- Tillis says White House breach a 'failure' of Obama administration
- Crossroads GPS, US Chamber launch new ads for Tillis
- DHHS requests more money to fix medical examiner system
- Weekly Wrap: Voter registrations, political ads
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||1,946.16||-26.13 (-1.32%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||94.17||-0.37 (-0.39%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||116.77||+0.56 (+0.48%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.