NC restaurant praised, criticized for banning young children
A North Carolina restaurant is receiving both praise and criticism after it banned children age 5 and younger from dining there.
- Mother of 17-year-old Durham inmate considers lawsuit after alleged suicide
A 17-year-old girl in the Durham County Detention Center on murder charges in a 2016 shooting killed herself early Thursday morning, according to the sheriff's office.
- Vegas Strip reopens after gunman surrender, fatal shooting
A man riding on a double decker bus on the Las Vegas Strip pulled a gun and started shooting, killing one person and wounding another before barricading himself inside in a standoff that lasted hours before he finally surrendered.
- UNC-Chapel hill students raise over $420,000 for UNC Children's Hospital
UNC-Chapel Hill students danced around the clock Friday into Saturday to raise money for the North Carolina Children's Hospital.
- UNC cruises past Butler and into Elite Eight, 92-80
North Carolina expects strong offensive performances from junior leaders Justin Jackson and Joel Berry II, but Luke Maye provided an unexpected bonus.
- World Relief and the Durham community tackle challenges of refugee resettlement
Marcia Elliott and Alice Bolanos make weekly trips over to this plain, beige apartment in Durham, North Carolina, where they spend time with the Muya family, a refugee family of eight who arrived in the U.S. from Somalia in September.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,343.98||-1.98 (-0.08%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||48.35||+0.07 (+0.15%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||118.86||+0.19 (+0.16%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Franklin County authorities search for missing 88-year-old man
- Ex-roommate charged with murder of Fayetteville woman
- Week on from Raleigh fire, people moving forward slowly
- Davie County woman shares concerns after fires sparked by Low E windows
- Durham woman is reunited with missing wedding dress
- View More »