FBI joins search for missing Robeson County woman
The Charlotte Division of the FBI has joined the search for 18-year old Sara Nicole Graham, who was last seen on Feb. 4.
- Witness: Durham County man was suicidal after killing son
A Durham County man who insists he must have been sleepwalking when he killed his son more than four years ago expressed suicidal thoughts hours after the boy's death, a state psychiatrist testified Friday.
- VA plans two town hall meetings in Fayetteville
The Fayetteville Veterans Affairs Medical Center will hold two town hall meetings March 20 at 3 and 6 p.m.
- Deputies search for missing Fayetteville girl
Cumberland County sheriff's detectives are requesting the public's help in locating 15-year-old Haley Brooke Hallman, who was reported missing Monday.
- Museum's First Friday includes free 'creature feature'
First Friday activities at the Museum of Natural Sciences include a screening of a creature feature and movie trivia.
- Duke students look to improve on 2nd-place finish at eco-car competition
Last year, in the Shell Eco-Marathon competition in Houston, a team from Duke University took second place. This year, they hope to better their showing in the global competition where students design, build and test energy-efficient vehicles.
More Top News
- No booze during 'Fifty Shades of Grey' showings, Idaho says
- Triangle Restaurant News: Noodle Kitchen opens Monday in Glenwood South
- 'Say it big and loud' -- message of love stomped in Texas snow
- New movies this week: Unfinished Business, Chappie
- Doctor helping downed pilot is shocked to find Harrison Ford
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,071.26||-29.78 (-1.42%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||55.77||-0.04 (-0.07%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||111.86||-3.14 (-2.73%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.