Second man charged in Weldon teen's shooting death
A suspect in an August homicide in Weldon was apprehended early Friday on Long Island, authorities said.
- Contractor charged after work on soldier's Cumberland home abandoned
A Raeford contractor and his wife face fraud charges for taking payment to make a wounded soldier's home handicap accessible and then not finishing the work.
- Wake DA drops charges against hundreds of legislative protesters
Trespassing charges were dropped Friday against hundreds people arrested last year during protests at the Legislative Building.
- Appeals court releases school voucher money for hundreds of NC students
The state Court of Appeals on Friday released taxpayer money to hundreds of North Carolina families who had been awarded vouchers to send their children to private or religious schools.
- State unemployment rate climbs for second straight month
North Carolina's unemployment rate climbed to 6.8 percent in August, the second consecutive month it has increased, according to data released Friday by the state Department of Commerce.
- iPhone fans have big plans for bigger devices
Enthusiastic customers lined up at the AT&T Store in Raleigh Friday to get their hands on the latest iteration of the iPhone.
|▼S&P 500||2,010.40||-0.96 (-0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||95.19||-0.65 (-0.68%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||117.09||-0.69 (-0.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com