An internal IBM video leaked to news website MacRumors contains footage of Big Blue's Chief Information Officer Jeff Smith saying that the tech giant could buy up to 200,000 Macs annually for employees. What do they use now? Lenovo ThinkPads.
Which music streaming service is for you?
Raleigh bridal shop owners seek bankruptcy protection
US trails in credit card security
Text message may initiate Android hack
Fewer couples getting hitched in 'wedding capital'
BBQ is booming in London
Brides find Raleigh shop locked
Chrysler faces, buyback for defective vehicles
E-tip tools fail to account for poor service
CED offers connections to grow Triangle businesses
Fake websites target prepaid debit card users
Tips for maintaining work-life balance during the summer
|▼S&P 500||2,098.04||-5.80 (-0.28%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||50.50||-0.95 (-1.85%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||104.10||-0.83 (-0.79%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
5 On Your Side
- Most picky eating harmless but it can signal emotional woes
- Israel-British project makes Hebrew texts available online
- Astronaut mementoes: Cowboy boots, prayer beads, lunch box
- Challenger, Columbia wreckage on public display for 1st time
- More than just Cecil; big troubles for king of the jungle
- CDC's top modeler courts controversy with disease estimate
- AT&T, as new owner of DirecTV, offers TV-wireless discount
- Yahoo tries to get more fashionable with Polyvore purchase
- Facebook's Zuckerberg and wife are expecting a daughter
- Researchers warn of bogus emails offering Windows 10
- Google rejects French order on world 'right to be forgotten'
- LinkedIn 2Q caps rough week for social media stocks