An advocacy group says there may be hundreds of illicit massage parlors in North Carolina, and they are looking to a new law to help crack down on massage parlors that sell sex and the bigger problem associated with them.
- Anglers accuse NC of bait-and-switch with fishing license revenue
- Convicted Medicaid cheater now victim of Ponzi scheme
- Stay-at-home Highway Patrol sergeant fired
- NC law does little to keep drivers with revoked licenses off road, investigation shows
- Audit: Wait times still a problem at NC VA hospitals
- View More »