What started out as a raid at a Johnston County business with known ties to video poker has now turned into a multi-county investigation into illegal gambling in North Carolina that could top $20 million.
- 'Flying and falling': Parents question State Fair's safety after daughter's accident
- Local veterans voice frustration with VA
- Granville school leaders tighten spending guidelines
- Convertibles, beer tubes, spa: Auditors probing Granville schools' spending
- Buying generic medication? You might be paying too much
- View More »