Time is crucial when responding to emergencies, especially at schools. First responders need to know how to get inside and where to go, but some North Carolina schools have made it more difficult for emergency crews to help.
- Some coastal swimming spots fail water quality standards
- 'It was a nightmare': Man warns NC homeowners about little-known land rule
- Medicaid fraud earns Durham woman a 6-year prison sentence
- Court awards $600 million judgment in guardrail case
- Judge orders Raleigh Geeks to pay $455,000 in restitution, penalties
- View More »