A Raleigh homeowner says he was forced to spend thousands of dollars to rip out a patio, walkway and concrete platform in order to sell his house - all due to a little-known housing rule designed to protect drinking water.
- Judge orders Raleigh Geeks to pay $455,000 in restitution, penalties
- Officials want to give private firm keys to state motor fleet
- Years after baby's death, Fort Bragg day care centers still cited for safety concerns
- Video of Fayetteville police shooting may play crucial role in civil rights suit
- Lawsuit over the shooting death of Nijza Hagans
- View More »