Fewer people are marrying in the United States, but married couples still pay the lion's share of income tax, raising issues like financial benefit and differences in who chooses marriage and who doesn't.
- Save money with summer tax planning
- April 18 marks Tax Day
- Wednesday marks small business tax deadline
- Things to know: Getting your '16 tax return
- Maximize tax returns with end-of-year write offs
- Kids in college? Tax credit gives big money back
- Accountant: file extension to avoid tax penalty
- 7 tax refund choices that will help, or hurt, your family
- Tax expert: Under-used tax credit can boost return
- Tips to efficiently prepare, file taxes
- View More »
Major companies such as Google, Facebook and PayPal are banishing a growing cadre of extremist groups and individuals in the wake of the deadly clash at a white-nationalist rally last weekend in Virginia. Civil rights advocates welcomed the moves, but say more needs to be done -- and more should have been done earlier.
The CEO of a technology firm bringing 2,000 jobs to Wake County has resigned, according to the company.
- Geopolitical uncertainty stalks markets after Spain attacks
- Starbucks chairman questions country's 'moral fiber'
- The real revolution in NKorea is rise of consumer culture
- Hyundai unveils new fuel cell SUV with longer travel range
- LL Bean boosting production of iconic boot
- Fugitive's trail exposes Red Bull co-owners' offshore deals
- Asian shares mostly higher following gains on Wall Street
- Raleigh rises to No. 4, Durham tumbles in best cities for tech workers survey
- Trump isolation growing as business panels dismantled
- Airlines make it harder to earn free flights for loyalty
- View More »