North Carolinians have taken more than three million Covid-19 tests during the pandemic. Almost all- 97%- of the positives came through a molecular test using a polymer chain reaction or PCR. While the test is widely regarded as accurate when it comes to positive or negative, some in the scientific world say it provides an incomplete picture.
- Duke patient questions COVID cubes in emergency room
- 'I felt put on display:' Duke patient questions use of transparent COVID cube
- Wake elections chief says system to prevent voter fraud works
- Raleigh woman's absentee ballot never arrived, yet records show she voted
- 5 On Your Side: The dangers of putting off medical care
- View More »