Made by Mom Gift Guide Giveaway: Baby, toddler edition
Posted December 8, 2010 10:54 p.m. EST
Updated December 14, 2010 8:29 p.m. EST
And the winner is: tcommons
So we've wrapped up our Made by Mom Gift Guide, featuring unique mom-made products (and one made by a dad).
Now you can win some of the great products featured in the guide! I'm excited to launch the first of two big giveaways. We'll have another one next week.
This first contest is designed for those of you with babies or toddlers in your lives (though you don't have to have little ones to win).
So what's included? A lot ...
- A diaper bag style tote from Screamin' Peacock
- One short sleeve T-shirt from Shirts That Go
- One mini brush combo pack and a sippy secure strap from Sippy Stuff
- A $30 gift certificate from Abigail's Bake Shop to be used toward a birthday cake
- A green Touchy Tag
- A month-by-month set of hair clips from Liga Lu's
- A pair of shoes from Small Beans
- A blue and beige leaf travel set from Ginger Pink including a matching handmade changing pad, padded burp cloth and kerchief/bandana bib. (New addition!)
How do you enter? As many as three ways ...
- Subscribe to the Go Ask Mom newsletter by clicking here.
- Follow Go Ask Mom on Twitter and tweet about the contest
- Answer the following question in the comments: Are you a knitter, sewer, scrapbooker or other kind of crafter? Or is that not your thing?
This contest ends at noon Dec. 14. One winner will be picked at random from all entries. The winners' user name will be posted on this post by 9 p.m. Dec. 16 and an email will be sent. The winner must respond by noon Dec. 19 or a runner-up will be selected. Good luck!