Millionaire real estate scion Robert Durst has been charged with murder in the death of his first wife, Kathie Durst, nearly four decades after she disappeared and just days after he was sentenced to life in prison in California for killing a confidante who helped him cover up the slaying.
- Suspect charged in fatal shooting at Carrboro apartment
- Man and woman shot at Durham home
- Man and woman shot at home on Guthrie Avenue in Durham
- Rocky Mount Prep faculty member charged with child sex offense
- Laurinburg man charged in shooting that left 1 dead, 1 injured outside Fayetteville lounge
- View More »
NC Wanted: 5-year-old girl's 1998 murder remains unsolved
NC Wanted: Similar disappearances of Sampson boys remain unsolved
NC Wanted: Lumberton police still unsure 2017 deaths of 3 women are connected
NC Wanted: Authorities have no answers in bizarre 1989 murder case
NC Wanted: Pregnant teen's murder rocked Weldon
NC Wanted: Nine years later, Durham murders remain mysteries
NC Wanted: 1996 gruesome murder remains mystery
NC Wanted: With original murder suspect cleared, who killed Jacquetta Thomas?
NC Wanted: Who killed Anthony Walker and why?
NC Wanted: Fort Bragg soldier killed in Raleigh
NC Wanted: Durham woman's stabbing remains a mystery
NC Wanted: Cumberland County veteran's murder remains mystery