Three men, woman suspected in Raleigh robberies
Posted May 4, 2011
Updated May 6, 2011
Raleigh, N.C. — Raleigh police are seeking the public's help to identify three men and a woman believed to be involved in six armed robberies of hotels, a fast food restaurant and convenience stores.
Police suspect they committed the following robberies:
- April 14 at 12:01 a.m. of the Exxon, 1200 New Bern Ave.
- April 14 at 10:45 p.m. of McDonald's, 5016-100 Spring Forest Road
- April 14 at 10:45 p.m. of Fiddle Stix, 5016-101 Spring Forest Road
- April 22 at 1:40 a.m. of Hampton Inn, 1001 Wake Town Drive
- April 22 at 3:23 a.m. of Courtyard by Marriot, 3908 Arrow Drive
- April 27 at 4:05 a.m. of Wingate Inn, 2610 Westinghouse Blvd.
A firearm was used in all of the robberies, and at least one robber carried a knife during some of the robberies, police said. The robbers have wore masks or clothing that partially obscured their appearance. In all cases, they fled the scene on foot.
Police said the men are typically described as having thin or skinny builds and being between 5 feet 5 inches and 5 feet tall. The woman stands 5 feet 4 to 5 feet 5 inches tall. Age estimates place them in their teens to 20s.
Anyone who believes they might know the identity of any of the men or woman or has other information about the robberies that might help police is asked to call Raleigh Crime Stoppers at 919-834-4357. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.