Local News

Raleigh Apartment Fire Leaves Two Families Homeless

Posted August 26, 2001

— Two Raleigh families are looking for a new home after an apartment fire early Sunday morning.

The fire happened about 4 a.m. at the Trinity Park Apartment complex. Firefighters say a candle is likely to blame for the blaze that started on the third floor and quickly spread to the attic.

All of the residents were evacuated and no one was injured. The damage was contained to two units.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all