Local News

Firefighters Battle Blaze at Raleigh Home

Posted December 20, 1999

— A Raleigh man is recovering from minor burns following a fire last night in his home on Havenwood Drive off Perry Creek Road.

Investigators say the man was deep-frying some french fires when the grease caught fire. The fire started Tuesday night when he dropped hot grease on the floor. Flames then spread throughout the home.

Everyone else got out of the home without injury. -->

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all