Woman taken to hospital after Knightdale fire
A woman was taken to the hospital after a fire at a Knightdale home on Friday afternoon, fire officials said.Posted — Updated
KNIGHTDALE, N.C. — A Knightdale woman was taken to a local hospital Friday afternoon after a kitchen fire in her home.
Emergency crews were dispatched to a home at 503 Walbury Drive around 4:40 p.m. after receiving a call about someone being trapped inside.
The woman, identified as Margaret Blaylock, was taken to Rex Hospital in Raleigh. She was listed in good condition Saturday.
Authorities did not say what might have caused the fire.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.