Who is the SmartShopper?
Posted December 13, 2009 2:33 p.m. EST
Updated August 19, 2013 5:52 p.m. EDT
Welcome! My name is Faye Prosser, and I’m your WRAL Smart Shopper. My goal is to help you save a tremendous amount of money on groceries and all your everyday expenses.
As the author of “The Smart Spending Guide” and owner of Smart Spending Resources, I have been teaching people how to budget, reduce debt and cut grocery bills for over 10 years. I live just outside of Clayton with my husband, two daughters, a dog, a guinea pig and a bunch of fish.
On this blog, you’ll find the following information to help you live more comfortably within your means:
- Fabulous grocery store buys starting every Wednesday
- Best deals at area drug stores starting each Sunday
- Daily good deal alerts
- Weekly frugal meal plan
- Frugal (and tasty) recipes
- Weekly money saving articles
- Regular video segments with tons of great money saving information
- Monthly giveaways (including coupons, of course!)
- Q & A posts (so send me your frugal living questions)
In addition to writing for WRAL.com, I also will be appearing regularly on WRAL News and the second Tuesday of every month with Mike & Lynda on MIX 101.5 FM.
I hope you’ll join us on this frugal living adventure, so we can all stretch our hard-earned money as far as it will go. As I always say, “It’s your money, spend it wisely!”