WHAT WE KNOW: Understanding the Evelyn Boswell timeline
The following timeline is based on information that has been confirmed by authorities who are actively searching for Evelyn.Posted — Updated
If you have any information, call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell last seen
- Evelyn Boswell's grandfather tells Tennessee Dept. of Children's Services that the child hasn't been seen in over two months
- AMBER Alert issued for Evelyn Boswell
- Search begins for reportedly stolen, gray BMW and people who may have information about Evelyn Boswell
- Megan "Maggie" Boswell seen leaving juvenile court in Bristol, Tenn.
- Megan Boswell contacts News 5 to do a one-on-one interview
- Reportedly stolen, gray BMW located in Wilkes County, North Carolina. Evelyn Boswell's grandmother Angela Boswell and her boyfriend William McCloud arrested on unrelated charges
- Angela Boswell and William McCloud appear in court before being extradited to Tennessee
- Evelyn's mother Megan Boswell gives second interview to News 5, in which she says she is pregnant and cannot take a polygraph test because of Sullivan County Sheriff's Office policy.
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office said it did not receive a request for a polygraph test and did not have plans to conduct a polygraph test
- Megan Boswell is arrested on one count of false reports and held on $25,000 bond
- Jail records show no pregnant inmates were added to the Sullivan County Jail roster
- Authorities search pond in Wilkes County, North Carolina in relation to the Evelyn Boswell investigation. The results of the search are inconclusive.
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation executes a search warrant at a mobile home in Sullivan County in connection to the Evelyn Boswell case.
- The TBI says there haven't been any reports of confirmed sightings of Evelyn Boswell at this point in the investigation.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.