WRAL WeatherCenter Blog

I'd like for someone to come speak to my class. Is there a form to fill out to request a visit?

Posted April 21, 2007 9:50 a.m. EDT

MIKE MOSS SAYS:    Beth,     Thanks for your interest in having someone visit. We do have an online form for that purpose. The link is located in the "weather extras" section of our main weather page. In fact, it should be there within a few lines of the "Ask the Meteorologist" link. Look for "WRAL-TV WeatherCenter Speaking Request Form."