I teach Earth Science at Louisburg High School in Franklin county. I would like for a meteorologist to visit the class and talk about weather. Whom may I contact? Thank you!

Posted Updated

JoAnn Burtness
MIKE MOSS SAYS:      JoAnn,     The best way to request a meteorologist to come out for a class visit is to use an online request form that helps us plan and schedule our speaking engagements. A link to the form is located under the  WRAL FAQs heading in the "WRAL" section of our web site. Here is the direct address for the form:

Copyright 2024 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.