Walmart Black Friday Event #2: Nov. 11-15
Posted November 3, 2020 12:00 a.m. EST
Updated November 13, 2020 7:46 p.m. EST
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
There will be 3 Walmart Black Friday events held in November starting on November 4, November 11 and November 25!
The second Walmart Black Friday Event runs Wednesday, Nov. 11 at 7 pm through Sunday, Nov. 15 with super deals on TV's, tablets, laptops, vacuums, clothing and more!
Each of the 3 events will start online, then begin in stores a couple days later with additional online sales. Keep in mind that the top deals will likely sell out, but they have been restocking some of the online sales so check back if an item you would like is not in stock.
See all the deals at Walmart.com HERE!
Top Deals for Event #2
Black Friday Deals for Days Event
Walmart has announced that they are reinventing Black Friday this year with 3 different savings events instead of the usual single event held each year during the Thanksgiving holiday. Read on for the schedule of sales and featured products.
In an effort to adapt to the changing shopping environment during this holiday season, Walmart will be offering "a revamped Black Friday savings event that will deliver the incredible prices customers expect from the retailer in an entirely new way to help provide a safer and more convenient shopping experience," according to a company statement.
In a series of events they are calling “Black Friday Deals for Days,” Walmart will have three separate savings events in November with the "the retailer’s best prices of the season on the most sought-after items on 2020 holiday wish" as well as new items from top brands, like HP, Instant Pot, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Roku and Shark, and items that can only be found at Walmart.
Each event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue in Walmart stores. Customers will also have the option to pick up their online Black Friday orders through Walmart’s contact-free curbside pickup service!
Black Friday Deals for Days Event
This event begins online at Walmart.com on Nov. 4 at 7 pm and in stores Nov. 7 and 5 am local time.
This first event will offer amazing deals on toys, electronics and home products, according to Walmart.
Starting online at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. ET, customers can purchase amazing deals like an onn. brand 42-inch UHD Roku TV for only $88 and popular Hotel Style bath towels for $5.
New deals continue in Walmart stores on Sat., Nov. 7 starting at 5 a.m. local time with items like the Magic Bullet Blender available for $15 and a New Bright 1:6 scale RC Truck for $40.
New deals will also go live at Walmart.com on Sat., Nov. 7 at 12 a.m. ET.
Walmart will also hold its annual Tire Event in-stores and online Nov. 7-13 where customers will receive $20 off per tire and free lifetime balance service from its Walmart Auto Care Centers for all modular Goodyear branded tires.
This event begins online at Walmart.com on Nov. 11 with new deals in stores Nov. 14.
Walmart’s second event will offer techies great deals on electronics, like TVs, computers and tablets. Amazing savings on movies, music and items in apparel, hardlines, home and more will also be available.
Walmart will also host its biggest wireless phone event ever in-stores and online on Sat., Nov. 14 with amazing deals on iPhones and Samsung phones.
This event begins online on Nov. 25 with new deals in stores Nov. 27.
Walmart will wrap up a month of savings with a third event that will offer great prices on even more electronics, toys and gifts across apparel and home, as well as seasonal décor favorites.
“Customers trust Walmart to deliver an amazing Black Friday year after year. Although this year’s event looks different, our commitment to what our customers depend on us for – the absolute best prices of the season on hot gifts from top brands – hasn’t changed,” Scott McCall, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S., said. “I’m really excited that this year, when it matters most to our customers, we’re offering them more convenient and safer ways to shop Black Friday at Walmart, whether that’s from the shelf in one of our stores, ordering online and picking it up curbside or having it delivered right to their front door.”
“We’ve been very thoughtful as we planned this year’s event. By spreading deals out across multiple days and making our hottest deals available online, we expect the Black Friday experience in our stores will be safer and more manageable for both our customers and our associates,” McCall added.
The health and safety of its customers and associates is Walmart’s top priority. To help provide a safer shopping experience, all Walmart stores will open at 5 a.m. local time on Black Friday in-store event days.
Customers will form a single, straight line to enter the store. Associates will hand out sanitized shopping carts to customers to help with social distancing, and Health Ambassadors will be placed at entrances to greet customers and remind them to put on a mask.
During these in-store Black Friday events, Walmart will meter customers into the store to help reduce congestion and promote social distancing inside stores. Customers will be directed to shop down the right-hand side of aisles to be able to easily – and safely – select the Black Friday items they’re interested in purchasing.
See all the sales at Walmart.com.
New Walmart+ Membership Program
Walmart has launched a new membership program offering unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts, Scan & Go shopping and more.
Walmart+ is now available as of September 15 and costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month. There is a 15-day free trial period, as well.
Top Deals for Event #1
Online Deals Starting Wednesday, November 4
These deals started on Nov. 4 online at 7 pm ET at Walmart.com HERE and are still available on Nov. 7. The are only available for a limited time.
* Pink Rose Juniors Stitch Back Sweater: $16.88 (reg. $29.99) - make sure you check out the back of the sweater for some very cute stitching
* Champion Women’s Cropped Tee: $14.99 and up (reg. $25) - This Champion Cropped Tee is available in multiple colors and sizes starting at $11.93
* Camden Rock Men's Cliff Slip On Loafer Dress Shoe: $19.99 (reg. $49.95) - some sizes are sold out but most are still available
Online and In-Store Deals Starting Saturday, November 7
These new deals are valid starting Saturday, Nov. 7 at 12 am ET online at Walmart.com HERE and 5 AM local in-stores.
* Gourmia Air Fryer Toaster Oven: $49 (reg. $89) - this sold out quickly online Nov. 7 when the sale started but may be restocked so check back.
* Multiple Board Games: $5 (reg. $9.97) - Games include Connect 4 , Sorry!, Clue, Gone Fishin', Trouble and more
* My Sweet Love Deluxe 14" Baby Doll Play Sets with 23 Pieces: $20 (reg. $39.97) - Comes with baby doll, booster seat, crib, stroller, bathtub, potty, food tray, bib, 2 diapers, 2 blocks, 1 soap case, 2 vinyl animals, 1 play milk bottle, 1 container of wipes, 3 lotion bottles, 1 pillow, 1 fork, 1 spoon.
* Select Yankee Candle Large Jars: $10 (reg. $16.88) - some scents have sold out but others are still available (as of 12:50 am on 11/7)
* Select books on sale for $14 (reg. $20 - $35) - this sale includes multiple Best Sellers
* Farberware 16" Nonstick Griddle: $9.96 (reg. $39.95) - only available in stores
* PJ Masks Motorcycles: $5 - only available in stores
* Character Figures 8-Packs (Disney, PJ Masks, Ryan's World and more): $5 - only available in stores
* Fisher-Price select toys: $5 - only available in stores
* Children's Story Books: $5- only available in stores
* Monster Jam, Official Fire & Ice 5-Pack of 1:64 Scale Monster Trucks, Walmart Exclusive: $10 - only available in stores
See additional unadvertised deals starting 11/7 at Walmart.com HERE.