Walgreens rolling out new myWalgreens program on Nov. 5
The new myWalgreens rewards program will be available to sign up for on November 5. The Balance Rewards and Beauty Enthusiast programs are both ending.Posted — Updated
The Beauty Enthusiast program ended on October 31, 2020, but if you join the new program, you'll keep earning rewards on your beauty purchases.
Walgreens indicates that the program "is a one-of-a-kind personalized experience that makes saving, shopping and your well-being easier. Designed for the one and only you."
According to the website, members will earn 1% Walgreens Cash Rewards store wide, including the pharmacy and 5% on Walgreens brand products. You can also pick up select products in as early as 30 minutes at the drive-thru, curbside or in stores.
Current Balance Rewards members have until January 31, 2021 to sign up for myWalgreens if you want your point balance to roll over to the new program. If you wait until after January 31, 2021 to sign up, your point balance will be lost and the account will be deactivated.
Walgreens Rewards and Coupon Policy
* Must have Balance Rewards reward card to earn rewards and get sale prices
* Balance Rewards program: Earn points for qualifying purchases. Cash in points for $$ off your total purchase. 1000 points = $1 reward
* Register Rewards (RR’s) are instant rebates that print out at register after transaction.
* Cannot pay for a deal that generates a Register Reward with another Register Reward from a previous purchase from the same manufacturer
* Cannot have more coupons than products (RR’s count as coupons)
* You can “Stack” store coupons from their monthly coupon book found in stores with manufacturer’s coupons
* Only 1 coupon can be used on a BOGO sale
* If the coupon value is greater than the product cost, Walgreens will not accept the coupon.
BR = Balance Rewards Points
RR = Register Rewards