VP spouses campaigning in NC
The spouses of both major-party vice presidential candidates were in North Carolina on Monday as the nation enters the final full week before Election Day.Posted — Updated
In other campaign events across the state this week:
- Mike Pence returned to North Carolina on Tuesday, with events in Greensboro and Wilmington.
- President Donald Trump's younger daughter, Tiffany Trump, held two events in Charlotte on Tuesday morning.
- The president's older daughter, Ivanka Trump, was in Charlotte on Wednesday morning.
- The president's daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, headlined an event in Greensboro on Wednesday.
- Rapper and activist Common held events in Greensboro on Wednesday to boost early voting.
- Legendary singer James Taylor, a Chapel Hill native, and Olympic figure skater Michelle Kwan hosted a virtual event for Biden on Wednesday evening.
- Eric Trump, the president's second son, will hold an event in Ellerbe on Friday afternoon.
Copyright 2024 NBC News/WRAL. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.