Vehicle fire spreads to garage
A mechanical failure sparked in a vehicle fire that spread to a garage on Fenton Street, off U.S. Highway 401, late Friday, Raleigh fire investigators said.Posted — Updated
About 30 firefighters were called out to the fire at 206 Fenton St. around midnight, said Capt. T.N. Duke, of the Raleigh Fire Department.
No one was injured, but the 30-foot-by-30-foot, wood-frame garage was destroyed.
Duke said the garage was used as a mechanics' workshop.
Copyright 2024 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.