I’ve recently become obsessed with this new app on my iPhone – Eat This, Not That!
It is based on the popular book series and offers food suggestions for tons of restaurants and fast food places. It also gives nutritional information for the entire menu.
I have been referring to it whenever my husband wants to eat out. It has been keeping my diet in check.
Other weight-loss apps out there for iPhone include:
- Lose it! (free) – offers a calorie counter and exercise log (free)
- Thin-Cam (99 cents) - snap a photo of everything you eat for your food diary. If you opt for a premium membership, a dietitian will review your diet and offer suggestions for a healthier menu.
- Calorie Counter by FatSecret (free) – a diet tracker that has a barcode scanner so you can actually keep track of the foods you eat and ingredients you use. It also contains an exercise diary.
- iTreadmill (99 cents) – a pedometer that tracks your steps and how many calories burned.
- Weight Watchers (free) – If you are not a Weight Watchers member, you only have access to featured recipes, tips, articles and interactive diet cheat sheets. Only Weight Watcher subscribers have access to the PointPlus feature that helps you calculate what you are eating each day.
A lot of these apps are also available for Android phones.
Have you tried any of these apps?