This Ghouls Night In Cocktail Is Made With Chocolate, Hazelnut, Caramel And Peanuts
Posted October 9, 2019 3:50 p.m. EDT
Updated September 24, 2020 8:00 a.m. EDT
From couples’ costumes and group costumes to my own favorite part of the festivities, adult beverages, there is no shame in celebrating all things Hallows Eve as a grown-up! If you’ll be hosting a party this year or just need some help getting into the spooky spirit, a frightfully delicious cocktail is sure to do the trick.
Along with the pinot grigio (you can use any brand you’d like), you’ll also need chocolate vodka and hazelnut liqueur. Combine that with chocolate syrup, caramel sauce and chopped peanuts and you have a devilishly delicious treat!
Take a look at the full recipe below:
Ghouls Night In
- 2 ounces Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 ounce chocolate vodka
- 1/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/4 ounce chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with caramel syrup.
- Dip caramel-covered rim into chopped peanuts and set glass aside.
- Add the pinot grigio, vodka, liqueur and chocolate syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until well-chilled, then strain into prepared cocktail glass.
If you’re not a fan of wine, you might want to try this Witch, Please cocktail instead, as it calls for vodka. You’ll also need pineapple juice, lime juice, agave syrup and matcha, which makes the drink green and extra-spooky!
If you’d rather not put too much effort into your Halloween drinks, Halloween-themed spirits and wine also exist!
You’ll find a few different kinds online including this six-bottle collection designed to pair with Halloween candies. You can also find some of the wines in stores, like this Apothic Inferno Whiskey Barrel Red.
Will you be making any spooktacular cocktails this Halloween?