Target Baby Sale and Car Seat Trade-In Event with 20% off coupon
Posted September 14, 2020 11:10 a.m. EDT
Updated September 14, 2020 10:41 p.m. EDT
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Target is having a huge sale on baby products plus the popular car seat trade-in event is back through September 26! You'll find great buys on strollers, car seats, baby gear, travel accessories and more!
Baby Products Sale
* Save 20% on a new car seat or stroller when you recycle a car seat through Sept. 26. See the details at Target.com HERE.
* Big car seat and stroller sale including top brands like Graco, Evenflo, Safety 1st, Britax, Chicco, Beby Trend and more! You'll find car seats, booster seats, convertible car seats, strollers, stroller travel systems, umbrella strollers, jogger strollers, stroller accessories and more. See all the deals at Target.com HERE.
* Save 15% on baby gear and travel accessories including dual facing mirrors, window shades, car seat head supports and strap covers, car seat canopy cover, car seat protectors, shopping cart cover, nursing scarf, stroller fan, baby changing mat and more! See all the deals at Target.com HERE.
* Spend $100 on participating baby products and get a $20 Target giftcard with same-day order services. Products include various diapers, baby wipes, baby bath products, diaper rash ointment and more. See all the details and participating products at Target.com HERE.
See all the baby products deals on the Target website.
Car Seat Trade-In Event
If you recycle a car seat, you'll save 20% on a new seat, stroller or select baby gear through 9/26/20!
Here's how it works:
* Bring an old car seat or base to your local Target and place it in the designated box inside the Target store.
* Then, open your Target App and scan the code on the designated drop-off box.
* Next, open your Wallet in the Target App, click on "Extra offers" and look for your coupon.
* Finally, click the green checkmark next to the offer and then order online, or scan your barcode at the register if shopping in store. If you have any questions, ask an employee at Guest Services for assistance.
If you have a Target REDcard, you'll save an additional 5% every day (with some exclusions) plus you get free shipping and extras like early access to promotions, a longer period to make returns and exclusive Target Circle offers with the REDcard.
Target Circle: Target rolled out their new Target Circle loyalty program to all customers in October 2019 with some impressive perks! You'll earn 1% on every Target trip to redeem at Target later, get special savings and early access to sales and more! If you are not signed up yet, now's the time. See all the details at Target.com HERE.