Swagbucks: Sign-up bonus when you join in June
Swagbucks (my favorite Cash Back site) has a great sign-up bonus for new members in June! And it is totally free to sign up. Learn all about Swagbucks and start scoring free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS and more.Posted — Updated
You have probably seen me write about Swagbucks here on the blog. I have been using it myself since 2010. It's a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're likely already doing online, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, shopping online and taking surveys.
Then you take those points and cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS, Domino's, PayPal cash and more!
Unlike a lot of other rewards sites, you can cash out at any time, and they have gift cards for as little as 300 SB (The $3 Amazon gift card)!
I usually cash in my SB points for CVS or Walmart gift cards which means I use my SB points for free paper towels, free toilet paper and free health, bath & beauty products!
2. Then, earn 300 SB points by doing any of the Swagbucks activities on the site before 7/1/18 and you'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus!
See below for the many easy ways to earn SB points. I usually earn between 75 - 100 SB points per day (which equals $25 - $30 in free gift cards per month) running videos on the various Swagbucks apps and their website, taking surveys, entering the daily code that I post on the blog, answering polls, playing SwagIQ and more.
New to Swagbucks?
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!