Swag Code until 6 pm for 3 SB points
Posted April 5, 2020 12:00 a.m. EDT
Updated April 10, 2020 6:10 p.m. EDT
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
Update: This Swag Code has expired.
There is a new Swagbucks Swag Code available today until 6 pm for 3 SB points! If you've never used Swagbucks before, you can sign up for free, get a sign-up bonus and start earning points that can be cashed in for gift cards (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Paypal, Kohl's and more)!
If you are new to Swagbucks, sign up HERE and enter the sign up code: SMARTSHOP for a new member Bonus Sign-Up Code during registration. See below for all the info about this great cash back site.
Swag Code: The Swag Code for April 10, 2020 is located on the Swagbucks website HERE.
Enter it in the Swag Code box at Swagbucks.com HERE on the left side of the home page in the Promotions section, or in the Swagbucks Mobile app or the SwagButton that you download on your desktop.
Get the Mobile App or download the Swagbutton at Swagbucks.com in the Quick Links section on the left side of the home page.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get point SB bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE and enter the bonus code during sign-up. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOP to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal and earn Swagbucks when you shop at participating online stores.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. The codes are only valid for a couple hours usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC