Sprouts deals 3/4: Cantaloupe, strawberries, blackberries, cauliflower
Posted March 3, 2020 1:48 p.m. EST
Updated March 4, 2020 12:25 a.m. EST
Sprouts has some impressive deals starting Wednesday including cantaloupe, strawberries, blackberries, cauliflower, spinach, ground beef and more!
These deals are valid 3/4 - 3/10/20.
Cantaloupes, jumbo, .98 each - great deal!
Red, yellow or orange bell peppers, 4 for $5
Strawberries, 1 lb, or blackberries, 5.6 oz, 4 for $5 - great deal!
Brussels Sprouts, $1.48/lb
Organic Gala or Fuji apples, $1.48/lb
Grape tomatoes 1 pint or Sprouts spinach, 9 oz bag, 2 for $3
Cuties Mandarins, 2 lb bag, $1.98
Red, green pr black seedless grapes, $1.98/lb
Pineapples, 2 for $5
Organic blueberries, 6 oz, $2.98
Organic carrots, 5 lb bag, $2.98
Organic Valencia oranges or Grapefruit, 4 lb bag, $2.98
Organic red or gold potatoes, $3.98
Perdue boneless skinless chicken thighs, $2.99/lb
93% Lean ground beef, $3.49/lb
Corned beef briskets or rounds, $3.99/lb
Boneless chuck or eye of round roast, $5.99/lb
Ahi tuna steaks, $6.99/lb
Salmon fillets, fresh Atlantic, $6.99/lb
Pork, boneless or bone-in, select varieties, 25% off
All frozen meat, 20% off
All frozen seafood, 20% off
Thick sliced smoked bacon $3.99/lb
Dairy & Frozen
Noosa yogurt, 5.5 - 8 oz, 3 for $5
Almond Breeze almondmilk, 64 oz, BOGO
Sliced or milk cheddar cheese, fresh cut in deli, $3.99/lb
Nancy's products, select, 25% off
20% off "everything frozen" according to the ad
Bob's Red Mill Better Bars, 1.76 oz, .88
Sprouts organic beans, select 15.5 oz can, .99
French bread, 15 oz, 2 for $3
Cascadian Farm Organic cereal, granola or bars, select, $1.99
Pumpkin or apple pie, 8 inch, $3.99
Dark chocolate walnuts, $5.99/lb
Whole cashews or in-shell pistachios, select, $5.99/lb
Sprouts bulk coffee, $7.99/lb
Boulder Canyon potato chips, select, BOGO
Late July tortilla chips, select, BOGO
Beans, select in bulk, 25% off
Bulk snacks, 35% off
Wild Planet sustainable foods, 20% off
The sales listed above are for the Raleigh, NC area. This list is not a guarantee of price. See your local store or the online ad for your specific store for the prices at your location.
Sprouts offers fresh, natural and organic groceries in a "setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market" according to their website. The specialty grocery store has over 250 stores in 13 states. Stores include produce, meat, seafood, deli, dairy, frozen, bulk bins, baked products, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, vitamins, health and beauty and more. Their ads run Wednesday through the next Wednesday so on Wednesdays, you can take advantage of sales from both available ads.
Triangle Area Locations
Durham: 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC (at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road)
Raleigh: 9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (in the Olive Park shopping center)
Fayetteville: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
Ways to Save Money at Sprouts
There are a number of ways to save even more money at Sprouts including:
* Wednesday to Wednesday Weekly sales: Their ads run Wednesday through Wednesday so every Wednesday, you can take advantage of the sales from 2 different ads! You will see very impressive produce prices in the ads every week.
* Mobile coupons on their mobile app: You login or create a Sprouts account, clip the mobile coupons you may want to use and then scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
* Checkout Challenges: According to their website, “Checkout Challenges unlock special reward coupons. Each challenge requires you to earn a specific number of checkmarks to unlock your reward. This can be done in a single transaction or through multiple transactions. To activate a “Checkout Challenge” on the Sprouts Mobile App, click on the navigation menu and select “mySavings & Barcode.” Below your barcode, click on the “Checkout Challenges” badge. Select the challenge you would like to start by clicking on the “Activate” link. With the new Sprouts Mobile App your reward coupon is automatically clipped when you complete the challenge, ensuring you earn your reward in the same transaction. Simply, scan the “mySavings & Barcode” on your smartphone during checkout for instant savings. "
* Deals of the Month flyer: Check out the Deals of the Month flyer in stores for even more discounts and sales.
* Special Promotions: Sprouts regularly offers 72-Hour Sales, Vitamin Extravaganzas, Frozen Frenzies, Sprouts Brand Sales and more.
* Vitamin Discount: Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
* Wine Discount: Save 10% when you buy any six bottles of wine.
See additional information on the ways you can save at Sprouts.com.
One of the fabulous things about Sprouts is that they have a commitment to “zero waste” and the new Durham store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.