Sprouts deals 12/26: Mangoes, winter squash, papayas, clementines, chicken thighs
Posted December 26, 2018 2:38 p.m. EST
Sprouts has very good deals this week including mangoes, winter squash, papayas, clementines, chicken thighs, organic canned beans, chips and more!
These deals are valid 12/26 – 1/2/19.
Acorn, butternut, spaghetti squash, .77/lb
Red mangos, .77 each
Maradol papayas, .77/lb
Jumbo Hass avocados, .98 each
Organic Gala or Fuji apples, $1.48/lb
Spanish clementines, 5 lb box, $3.98 each
Organic blueberries or blackberries, 5.6-6 oz, $2.98
Red cherries, $3.98/lb
Chicken tenders, or thighs, boneless, skinless, $1.99/lb
Pork ribs, baby back or St Louis style, $2.99/lb
Thick slices smoked bacon, $3.99/lb
New York Steaks, boneless, $6.99/lb
Fresh Atlantic salmon fillets, $8.99/lb
Jumbo sea scallops, $9.99/lb
Dairy & Frozen
Home Run Inn, 27.33.5 oz, BOGO
Sprouts organic canned beans, 15-15.5 oz, .99
Sprouts snacks, select chips, veggie straws, tortilla chips, cheese curls, 6-8 oz, 3 for $5
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins, 2 for $4
Walnut halves and pieces, $3.99/lb
Sprouts offers fresh, natural and organic groceries in a "setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market" according to their website. The specialty grocery store has over 250 stores in 13 states. Stores include produce, meat, seafood, deli, dairy, frozen, bulk bins, baked products, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, vitamins, health and beauty and more. Their ads run Wednesday through the next Wednesday so on Wednesdays, you can take advantage of sales from both available ads.
Triangle Area Locations
Durham: 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC (at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road)
Raleigh: 9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (in the Olive Park shopping center)
Fayetteville: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
Ways to Save Money at Sprouts
There are a number of ways to save even more money at Sprouts including:
* Wednesday to Wednesday Weekly sales: Their ads run Wednesday through Wednesday so every Wednesday, you can take advantage of the sales from 2 different ads! You will see very impressive produce prices in the ads every week.
* Mobile coupons on their mobile app: You login or create a Sprouts account, clip the mobile coupons you may want to use and then scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
* Checkout Challenges: According to their website, “Checkout Challenges unlock special reward coupons. Each challenge requires you to earn a specific number of checkmarks to unlock your reward. This can be done in a single transaction or through multiple transactions. To activate a “Checkout Challenge” on the Sprouts Mobile App, click on the navigation menu and select “mySavings & Barcode.” Below your barcode, click on the “Checkout Challenges” badge. Select the challenge you would like to start by clicking on the “Activate” link. With the new Sprouts Mobile App your reward coupon is automatically clipped when you complete the challenge, ensuring you earn your reward in the same transaction. Simply, scan the “mySavings & Barcode” on your smartphone during checkout for instant savings. "
* Deals of the Month flyer: Check out the Deals of the Month flyer in stores for even more discounts and sales.
* Special Promotions: Sprouts regularly offers 72-Hour Sales, Vitamin Extravaganzas, Frozen Frenzies, Sprouts Brand Sales and more.
* Vitamin Discount: Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
* Wine Discount: Save 10% when you buy any six bottles of wine.
See additional information on the ways you can save at Sprouts.com.
One of the fabulous things about Sprouts is that they have a commitment to “zero waste” and the new Durham store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.