Sprouts deals 1/29: Kale, avocados, grapefruit, strawberries, blueberries, bacon
Sprouts has some wonderful deals starting Wednesday including avocados, grapefruit, kale, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bacon, organic canned beans, chips and more!Posted — Updated
Sprouts has some wonderful deals starting Wednesday including avocados, grapefruit, kale, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bacon, organic canned beans, chips and more!
These deals are valid 1/29 - 2/5/20.
Hass avocados, 2 for $1 – great deal
Grapefruit, .88 each
Navel oranges, .88/lb
Ambrosia, Gala or Fuji apples, .98/lb
Celery or Hothouse cucumbers, 4 for $5
Organic green curly, Lacinato or Red Russian Kale, 4 for $5
Organic large Hass avocados, 3 for $5
Organic red, yellow or orange bell peppers, 3 for $5
Pineapples, 3 for $5
Strawberries 1 lb, blueberries 6 oz or blackberries 5.6 oz, 3 for $5
Artichokes, 2 for $4
Sprouts salads, 5-10 oz, 2 for $5
Organic Honeycrisp apples, $2.48/lb
Organic Red Globe Grapes, $2.98/lb
Cuties Mandarins, 2 lb bag, 2 for $6
Discoll’s Organic blueberries or raspberries, 6 oz, 2 for $6
Baby back, St Louis or country style pork ribs, $2.99/lb
Bacon, thick-sliced hickory smoked, $2.99/lb
Chicken tenders or thighs, all natural boneless skinless, $2.99/lb
Dinner sausage, chicken or pork links or bulk sausage, $2.99/lb
Pork loin, boneless or bone-in grilling chops, $3.99/lb
Butcher Shop 93% lean or Empire Kosher 85% lean ground turkey, 16 oz, $4.99
100% grass fed ground beef, $4.99/lb
Chuck or eye of round roast, boneless, $5.99/lb
Fish Market EZ peel raw shrimp, 16/20 count, $6.99/lb
New York Steak or Top sirloin fillet, boneless, all-natural, $6.99/lb
Wild Alaska Sockeye salmon fillets, $9.99/lb
Colossal cooked shrimp, 16/20 count, $9.99
Frozen Bubba burgers, Beyond Meat burgers, and other frozen burgers, select, 8-32 oz, 20% off
Fish Market frozen fish fillets, 32 oz, 20% off
Dairy & Frozen
Daiya dairy-free frozen pizza, select, BOGO
Home Run Inn frozen pizza, select, BOGO
Cooked Perfect frozen meatballs, Sprouts chicken tenders, nuggets or bites, select, 18-24 oz, $5.99
Mikey’s Pockets or Starlite Enchiladas or Rolled Tacos, 8-14 oz, BOGO
Think protein 150 cal bars, 1.41 oz, .88
Sprouts organic beans or canned tomatoes, 10 – 15.5 oz, .99
Sprouts coconut water, 17.5 oz, 4 for $5
Baguettes, 9 oz, 2 for $3
Sprouts potato chips, Veggie Chips, Organic Tortilla Chips, 6-8 oz, 3 for $5
Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop, 4.5 - 7 oz, 2 for $4
Boulder Canyon potato chips, 5.25 - 6.5 oz, But 1 get 2 free
Coconut or honey almond granola, $2.99/lb in bulk
Dried cranberries or Turkish apricots, $2.99/lb in bulk
Garden of Eatin’ tortilla chips, 16 oz, $2.99
Sprouts organic honey or maple syrup, 12 or 8 oz, $3.99
Whole cashews, $5.99/lb in bulk
Mixed nuts without peanuts, $6.99/lb
Jeff’s Garden olives and other products, select, BOGO
Love Grown or Barbara’s cereal, 7-14 oz, BOGO
Perky Jerky, 2.2 oz, BOGO
Bulk snacks, 25% off
The sales listed above are for the Raleigh, NC area. This list is not a guarantee of price. See your local store or the online ad for your specific store for the prices at your location.
Sprouts offers fresh, natural and organic groceries in a "setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market" according to their website. The specialty grocery store has over 250 stores in 13 states. Stores include produce, meat, seafood, deli, dairy, frozen, bulk bins, baked products, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, vitamins, health and beauty and more. Their ads run Wednesday through the next Wednesday so on Wednesdays, you can take advantage of sales from both available ads.
Triangle Area Locations
Durham: 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC (at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road)
Raleigh: 9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (in the Olive Park shopping center)
Fayetteville: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
Ways to Save Money at Sprouts
There are a number of ways to save even more money at Sprouts including:
* Wednesday to Wednesday Weekly sales: Their ads run Wednesday through Wednesday so every Wednesday, you can take advantage of the sales from 2 different ads! You will see very impressive produce prices in the ads every week.
* Mobile coupons on their mobile app: You login or create a Sprouts account, clip the mobile coupons you may want to use and then scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
* Checkout Challenges: According to their website, “Checkout Challenges unlock special reward coupons. Each challenge requires you to earn a specific number of checkmarks to unlock your reward. This can be done in a single transaction or through multiple transactions. To activate a “Checkout Challenge” on the Sprouts Mobile App, click on the navigation menu and select “mySavings & Barcode.” Below your barcode, click on the “Checkout Challenges” badge. Select the challenge you would like to start by clicking on the “Activate” link. With the new Sprouts Mobile App your reward coupon is automatically clipped when you complete the challenge, ensuring you earn your reward in the same transaction. Simply, scan the “mySavings & Barcode” on your smartphone during checkout for instant savings. "
* Deals of the Month flyer: Check out the Deals of the Month flyer in stores for even more discounts and sales.
* Special Promotions: Sprouts regularly offers 72-Hour Sales, Vitamin Extravaganzas, Frozen Frenzies, Sprouts Brand Sales and more.
* Vitamin Discount: Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
* Wine Discount: Save 10% when you buy any six bottles of wine.
One of the fabulous things about Sprouts is that they have a commitment to “zero waste” and the new Durham store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.