Sprouts deals 1/22: Tomatoes, blackberries, blueberries, Cuties Mandarins, London broil
Posted January 21, 2020 12:37 p.m. EST
Sprouts has some nice deals starting Wednesday including Roma tomatoes, blackberries, blueberries, Cuties Mandarins, red, yellow and orange bell peppers, Chicken breasts, London broil, French bread, Mom’s Best cereals and more!
These deals are valid 1/22- 1/29/20.
Red, yellow or orange bell peppers, .98 each
Roma tomatoes, .98/lb
Jumbo Hass avocados, 4 for $5
Large Hass avocados, 2 for $3
Organic red mangos, 2 for $3
Blackberries 5.6 oz or blueberries, 6 oz, 3 for $5
Honeycrisp apples, $1.88/lb
Cuties Mandarins, 2 lb bag, $1.98
Jumbo cantaloupes, $1.98 each
Yellow peaches or nectarines, $1.98/lb
Organic baby broccoli, 2 for $5
Organic Gala, Fuji, Granny Smith or Pink Lady apples, 2 lb bag, 2 for $5
Pineapples, 2 for $5
Sunset snacking tomatoes, 1 pint, 2 for $5
Organic Red Globe Grapes, $2.98/lb
Organic Russet potatoes or table carrots, 5 lb bag, $2.98
Organic blueberries or blackberries, 5.6 - 6 oz, 2 for $6
Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, $1.99/lb
Pork country style ribs or shoulder roast, $2.49/lb
Boneless roast chuck, rump or London Broil, BOGO (save up to $7.99/lb)
93% Lean ground beef, $4.99/lb
Salmon fillets, fresh Atlantic, $7.99/lb
Catfish or trout fillets, fresh, $8.99/lb
Wild jumbo raw Gulf shrimp, 16/20 count, $8.99/lb
Dairy & Frozen
Almond Breeze almondmilk, 64 oz, BOGO for $2.25 each
The Greek Gods Greek yogurt, 24 oz, $2.99
Mild cheddar cheese, from deli, fresh cut, or sliced, $3.99/lb
Sprouts organic vegetables, frozen, 16 oz, 2 for $4
Sprouts organic frozen fruit, select, 2 for $6
Pure Farmland plant based protein, frozen, 12-16 oz, $3.99
Annie’s Mac & Cheese, 5.25- 6 oz, .99
Kind or think bars, 1.4 - 2.1 oz, BOGO for .99 each
Good to Go or Zing bars, select, BOGO for up to $1.25 each
French bread from bakery, 15 oz, 2 for $3
Mom’s Best cereals, 15-24 oz, 2 for $3
Bigelow Tea, 18-20 count, 2 for $4
Kettle Brand potato chips, 13 oz family size, 2 for $5
Roasted cashew pieces, $4.99/lb
Organic pumpkin seed kernels, $4.99/lb
In-shell pistachios in bulk, $5.99/lb
Roasted or flavored almonds in bulk, $5.99/lb
Annie’s Homegrown snacks, 4-14.4 oz, BOGO
Bob’s Red Mill foods, 25% off
MaraNatha or Wild Friends nut butters, 1.15 - 16 oz, 35% off
Zevia drinks, 35% off
I and Love and You pet food, 40% off
The sales listed above are for the Raleigh, NC area. This list is not a guarantee of price. See your local store or the online ad for your specific store for the prices at your location.
Sprouts offers fresh, natural and organic groceries in a "setting that feels like an old-fashioned farmers market" according to their website. The specialty grocery store has over 250 stores in 13 states. Stores include produce, meat, seafood, deli, dairy, frozen, bulk bins, baked products, ready-to-eat meals, gourmet cheeses, gluten-free products, vitamins, health and beauty and more. Their ads run Wednesday through the next Wednesday so on Wednesdays, you can take advantage of sales from both available ads.
Triangle Area Locations
Durham: 105 W. NC Highway 54, Durham, NC (at the intersection of Hwy. 54 and Fayetteville Road)
Raleigh: 9414 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC, 27615 (in the Olive Park shopping center)
Fayetteville: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
Ways to Save Money at Sprouts
There are a number of ways to save even more money at Sprouts including:
* Wednesday to Wednesday Weekly sales: Their ads run Wednesday through Wednesday so every Wednesday, you can take advantage of the sales from 2 different ads! You will see very impressive produce prices in the ads every week.
* Mobile coupons on their mobile app: You login or create a Sprouts account, clip the mobile coupons you may want to use and then scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
* Checkout Challenges: According to their website, “Checkout Challenges unlock special reward coupons. Each challenge requires you to earn a specific number of checkmarks to unlock your reward. This can be done in a single transaction or through multiple transactions. To activate a “Checkout Challenge” on the Sprouts Mobile App, click on the navigation menu and select “mySavings & Barcode.” Below your barcode, click on the “Checkout Challenges” badge. Select the challenge you would like to start by clicking on the “Activate” link. With the new Sprouts Mobile App your reward coupon is automatically clipped when you complete the challenge, ensuring you earn your reward in the same transaction. Simply, scan the “mySavings & Barcode” on your smartphone during checkout for instant savings. "
* Deals of the Month flyer: Check out the Deals of the Month flyer in stores for even more discounts and sales.
* Special Promotions: Sprouts regularly offers 72-Hour Sales, Vitamin Extravaganzas, Frozen Frenzies, Sprouts Brand Sales and more.
* Vitamin Discount: Spend $100 on vitamins and supplements and get a 10% discount off of your total purchase.
* Wine Discount: Save 10% when you buy any six bottles of wine.
See additional information on the ways you can save at Sprouts.com.
One of the fabulous things about Sprouts is that they have a commitment to “zero waste” and the new Durham store will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.