Seven nabbed in Raeford heroin trafficking bust
Posted February 24, 2013 3:20 p.m. EST
Raeford, N.C. — Seven people were arrested this week and $20,000 worth of heroin seized in a joint operation by the Hoke County Sheriff's Office and Fayetteville Police Department.
Officers executed a search warrant at 121 Owl Court Road in Raeford on Friday, where they found 50 grams of what they believed to be black tar heroin.
Seven people face two counts of trafficking heroin and were placed in the Hoke County jail under $1.5 million bonds:
- Larry Lowell Dixon, 29, of 7516 Camden Road in Fayetteville
- Albert Arron Goode, 38, of 506 Forest St. in Raeford
- Jamel Marcuese Pagan, 21, of 121 Owl Court Road in Raeford
- Andre Devon McPhaul, 36, of 2522 Shannon Road
- Kiera Corshana Hobson, 23, of 606 Roxie Avenue in Fayetteville
- Keith Ortez Harris, 32, of 205 Leisure Trail in Raeford
- Marques Odell Long, 31, of 10654 N.C. Highway 211 East in Aberdeen