Seats still available at WRAL coupon class on Saturday
Posted October 16, 2012 2:17 p.m. EDT
The next couponing class at WRAL will be held this coming Saturday and there are still some seats available! This is my last full workshop of the year that is open to the public in the Triangle area. We'll have door prizes, freebies and tons of money saving information! This workshop is also a Food Drive!
Date: Saturday, October 20
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: WRAL-TV Studios, 2619 Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606
Cost: $15.00 per person
Registration: Click HERE to register online. Seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
If you are able, please bring a non-perishable item to donate to the Food Bank of Eastern and Central North Carolina. Everyone who brings in at least 1 donation will receive an extra door prize ticket!
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand grocery and drug store coupon & sale policies & reward programs
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
Course includes course handout with resource directory, freebies, door prizes and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the techniques learned in the class. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!