Sarah Lindenfeld Hall
Go Ask Mom editor
Thanks for checking out GoAskMom.com!
Who am I? I'm the mom of two girls ... a grade schooler and a teenager. I grew up in upstate New York, once considered playing flute professionally, love to put ketchup on my mac and cheese, and, one day, plan to see the Northern Lights in Norway.
And, for 13 years, I've covered family activities and parenting issues right here in the Raleigh, Durham and Triangle region - starting as a reporter for The News & Observer and, since January 2010, as editor of WRAL.com's Go Ask Mom. It's been my pleasure and immense privilege to help parents. My goal is to make your journey through parenting in the Triangle a little easier and a little more fun. I search deep inside the Triangle for the best there is for kids to see and do.
I get a little help to do all of this. WRAL's Amanda Lamb, Renee Chou and Kathryn Brown share their adventures in parenting on Go Ask Mom. So do former WRAL reporter Julia Sims, Mix 101.5 WRAL-FM's Sarah King and WRAL Out & About editor Kathy Hanrahan.
Go Ask Mom also has a line up of regular features
- Meet a local mom (and sometimes dad) who is making a difference in our community.
- Look for stories that tackle parenting topics and issues related to children's and women's health and catch me on the WRAL Morning News on Fox 50 around 8:40 a.m., Wednesday mornings.
- Make your weekend plans with our weekly post on family-friendly fun.
- Learn about a family-friendly park, playground or other destination across the Triangle.
- Add a new recipe to your roster with our weekly featured recipe.
But that's not all. Every week, you'll find news about events across the Triangle and databases listing summer camps, children's consignment sales, holiday events, restaurants where kids can eat for free and much more.
Please join us. Read. Comment. Have fun!
And please let me know what you think. Send me an e-mail with your ideas.