Local News

Resident displaced after Durham apartment fire

A fire that began in an attic damaged one apartment late Monday and forced one of the residents to get help from the Red Cross.

Posted Updated
Switch to classic wral.com
Resident displaced after Durham apartment fire
DURHAM, N.C. — A fire that began in an attic damaged one apartment late Monday and forced one of the residents to get help from the Red Cross.

The fire started just before 11:45 p.m. in a second-story apartment at 711 N. Duke St., according to fire officials. No one was injured.

An apartment below sustained water damage.

Image

More On This

 Credits

Pete James, Photographer

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ImageFeedback