Local News

Person Injured in Cary Hotel Fire

Posted January 8, 2008 7:59 p.m. EST
Updated January 9, 2008 12:00 a.m. EST

— A person was injured by a grease fire at a Cary hotel Tuesday night.

It started at about 7: 25 p.m. at the Best Western at 1722 Walnut St.

The fire was quickly extinguished. One person suffered burns and went to the hospital, firefighters said.

The hotel sustained fire and water damage. 

Our commenting policy has changed. If you would like to comment, please share on social media using the icons below and comment there.