Pair arrested in Raleigh robbery spree
Posted March 13, 2018 12:56 p.m. EDT
Raleigh, N.C. — Two men have been arrested in a string of convenience store robberies in Raleigh over the last two months, police said Tuesday.
Timothy Tyrone Horton, 36, no address available, and Antwione Jerome Pulley, 26, of 900 E. Lane St., were each charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon. Horton also was charged with attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm by felon and second-degree kidnapping.
The men have been linked to the following robberies:
- Jan. 4, H&W Convenience Store, 321 N. Tarboro Road
- Jan. 23, Rainbow Mart, 2400 Crabtree Blvd.
- Jan. 28, T&D Mart, 1524 Wake Forest Road
- Feb. 4, BP gas station, 2570 S. Wilmington St.
- Feb. 12, Han-Dee Hugos, 4101 Wake Forest Road
- Feb. 15, Speedway, 1741 Trawick Road
- March 2, T&D Mart, 1524 Wake Forest Road
- March 11, attempted robbery of Little Sue Mini Mart, 430 Buck Jones Road