All assets associated with the tag: odors
A natural gas odor was reported all across Charlotte Thursday morning.
A chemical lubricant and cleaner was the source of an odor that forced an evacuation and sickened two others.
An odor at a Johnston County assisted living facility sent at least two people to the hospital Monday morning.
At least two people were taken for medical care after an odor was reported at a Johnston County assisted living facility, authorities said.
Alfred Charles, WRAL.com managing editor
Clayton County authorities were called to an assisted living facility Monday because of an unusual odor.