Precinct-level data does not include votes cast during the "one stop" period in 60 counties that use the pen-and-paper bubble ballots rather than electronic touchscreen voting machines. Those one-stop votes will be added to this map once the N.C. State Board of Elections updates its data later this year.
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone's prison sentence
- Trump undercuts health experts — again — in schools debate
- It's not just the presidency: Trump is changing the Congress
- Thomas spoke, Roberts ruled in unusual Supreme Court term
- 'Pleading' from aides led to Trump agreeing -- after months -- to wear a mask
Published: 2014-10-21 10:49:00
Updated: 2014-11-07 10:10:09