Rape Investigation Nets 3rd Arrest; 4th Man Sought
The case involves men whom police charge took cell-phone pictures of an attack on a woman during a party at a Raleigh home earlier this month.Posted — Updated
Nikita Johnson, 20, of 2411-203 Hill St., faces charges of first-degree sexual offense and sexual exploitation of a minor.
Officers were still searching Friday for Renan Delafuente Jimenec, 26, of 609-A Van Thomas Drive.
Authorities alleged that Kevin Acosta, 17, of 7008-H Woodbend Drive, attacked a 17-year-old girl at a party while his friends took pictures with a cell phone.
The girl was apparently drunk at the time, authorities said.
The rape allegedly happened at a residence shared by Jimenec and Jose Eduardo Vidal, 26, on Feb. 15. The girl reported the sexual assault when she sought treatment at WakeMed, police said.
Acosta, Johnson and Vidal were each being held on $1 million bonds at the Wake County jail.