Local News

Fayetteville Fire Ruled Accidental

Posted Updated

FAYETTEVILLE — A spectacular blaze that lit up theFayetteville skyline Wednesday night has been ruled accidental.

The fire ripped through the Person Street Professional Building.Investigators say it was sparked by an electrical short in a water heater.

A firefighter sustained second-degree burns in the battle against thefire. There were no other injuries reported.

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.