The funeral was held at Summersill Elementary School, where Robin Parker's mother works.
Many are still struggling to understand what happened.
"I'm very sad. It's still a shock to all of us. We just hope we can make it through the day," says Belinda Bloodworth, Parker's cousin.
Parker and her children ages 10, 2, and 11 months, were found in her garage last week, dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Shirley Buchanan's brother was the father of the two youngest children.
"I'm just very sorrowful that it happened, and we're trying to do what we can to help everybody else go on with their lives," she said.
As the Parker family was laid to rest, the family minister offered words of comfort to the more than 300 people who attended the funerals.
"We shouldn't wrestle with the question why," he says. "But it's still a hard pill to swallow."
But many people are asking why, and there are still no answers. The sheriff's department continues to investigate, but say they have nothing new to report.
Copyright 2024 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.