Local News

TV Distraction Leads To Wake Forest Fire

Posted Updated

WAKE FOREST, N.C. — A grease fire destroyed a home off Rogers Road in Wake Forest.

A man said he got distracted by a TV show while he was cooking.

The man, who has not yet been identified, later realized that half of his home was on fire.

The Red Cross is helping him with temporary housing.

Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.