Local News

Fayetteville Restaurant Burns During Busy Sunday Lunch

Posted Updated

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — A kitchen fire has shut down a Fayetteville restaurant indefinitely.

More than 100 people were at the Super King Chinese Buffett on North McPherson Church Road on Sunday afternoon when it caught fire. The fire started in a ventilator, then spread to the kitchen. No one was hurt.

Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.