RALEIGH — May 4, 1996, 2:05 p.m. EDT
Residents of a Raleigh apartment house were rousted from their beds by a fire early this morning. The blaze broke out at Village of Pickwick Townhouses and Apartments abouit 4:30 a.m.
No one was reported injured. Investigators are working to determine the fire's origin.
Fire officials said it began in one apartment and spread through the attic to other units
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.