Local News

Roadhouse Fire Accidental

Posted Updated

RALEIGH — February 9, 1996 - 6:16 p.m. EST

Investigators have determined that Wednesday's fire at a Raleigh restaurant was accidental, with nothing suspicious surrounding it.

The fire marshal said there was no central alarm system, and that the sprinkler system had been turned off, but that there no laws were broken, given the size of the Roadhouse restaurant.

The official report is expected to be released Monday

Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.