Local News

Raleigh Family Left Homeless By Fire

Posted Updated
This Raleigh home was gutted by fire early Saturday.(WRAL-TV5 News)
RALEIGH — A Raleigh family is homeless Saturday morning after their house went up in flames

The couple and their 15- month-old child woke to the smell of smoke in their Iverson Street home. The family escaped to a neighbor's house to call for help.

The house is all but destroyed.

The father was treated for smoke inhalation at a local hospital.

Image

 Credits

John Conway, Web Editor

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.