Local News

Student Burned by Falling Asphalt

Posted Updated

RALEIGH — A student at Fuller Elementary school was burned Monday when hot asphalt fell on her in school.

Construction crews are putting a new roof on the Raleigh school when, apparently, some of the asphalt fell into the building. The girl was walking down the hallway when the asphalt burned her arm.

The burn was not serious enough to require a trip to the hospital.


Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.