Local News

Fume on School Bus Send Greensboro Students to Hospital

Posted Updated
Fumes from leak in a school bus fuel line sickened 14 children who were passengers on the bus Friday. (WRAL-TV5 News)
GREENSBORO — Students from Greensboro Middle School took an unexpected trip to the hospital Friday morning after breathing fumes on a school bus.

It turns out there was a hole in the fuel line which did not have a protective casing.

None of the 14 students were seriously affected by the fumes.

Workers are now checking all the school buses for similar leaks.

Image

 Credits

MJ Ainsley, Web Editor

Copyright 2022 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.