Talk Of Who Else Is Going Pro From UNC Heats Up
Posted April 20, 2005 8:56 a.m. EDT
RALEIGH, N.C. — Speculation is intensifying about how many more UNC players will be leaving school early to enter the NBA draft.
Last week, sources told WRAL's Jeff Gravley that Raymond Felton would definitely enter the draft. Felton said on Friday that he would have a news conference this week.
On Wednesday morning, the swirl of draft status talk continued with junior Sean May and freshman Marvin Williams being mentioned as entering the draft early.
David Glenn, publisher of the ACC Sports Journal, said on a sports talk radio show on 850 The Buzz that Felton, Williams and May would all enter the draft.
So far, there has been no confirmation from the school or from the players. The school has not scheduled any press conferences involving any of the players.
Rashad McCants was the first player to announce that he would be leaving school early to go pro.
Felton To Hold Press Conference This Week About Draft Status
Raymond Felton To Go Pro, Source Says