Local News

Four Oaks Students Hospitalized After Swallowing Unknown Substance

Posted Updated

JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C. — A pair of Four Oaks Middle School students are under observation after swallowing an unknown substance.

Officials said the students were rushed to the hospital Thursday morning after drinking the liquid at school. Another student caught them and told school administrators.

The students are expected to be OK. School officials and sheriff's deputies are investigating.

 Credits

Kamal Wallace, Web Editor

Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.