LOUISBURG, N.C. — A mobile home fire in Louisburg claimed the life of one of two elderly people who were rescued from the flames.
Martha Bullock, 73, and her 79-year-old husband, Graham Bullock, lived in the mobile home that caught fire last week.
Officials say Martha Bulluck died from her injuries. Her husband is listed in serious condition.
Investigators say a kerosene heater is to blame for the fire.
Copyright 2023 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.